New Delhi, 20 October 2022: The Government of Madhya Pradesh has released the official notice to recruit Teacher Ability Test (TET) qualified candidates for primary teacher posts. The recruitment drive will be conducted for candidates who have qualified for the primary teacher eligibility test held in 2020.
Through this recruitment drive, a total of 18,527 posts will be filled, of which 7,429 posts will be filled for the School Education Department and 11,098 posts will be filled for the Tribal Affairs Department of Madhya Pradesh. The candidates can apply for the primary teacher recruitment drive from 17 November 2022.
Table of Contents
- MPTET 2022 – Important Dates
- MPTET 2022 – Cut off
- MPTET 2022 – Eligibility
- MPTET 2022 – Interview Round and Certificate
- How to Download the MPTET 2022 Certificate?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MPTET 2022 – Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates regarding the Madhya Pradesh primary teacher posts from the information given below:
|Online Application Starting Date||17 November 2022|
|Last Date for Online Application||10 December 2022|
|Payment of Application Fee||17 November 2022|
|Interview Date||To be Notified|
MPTET 2022 – Cut off
Candidates can check the cut-off list of Madhya Pradesh primary teacher exam from the information given below:
|Category||Minimum Marks||Cut Off|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||50%||75|
MPTET 2022 – Eligibility
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates must have passed the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
- Candidates must have a hard copy of the qualification certificate.
- Candidates must possess a four-year bachelor’s degree in primary education.
MPTET 2022 – Interview Round and Certificate
The application window for the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) was opened on 4 December 2021 and the exam was conducted on 5 March 2022. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview round by the selection panel.
- Candidates will be notified of their interview date, location, time, and other details on their official email and registered phone number.
- Candidates must carry the marksheet of the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), Aadhaar card and electricity bill.
- The certificate of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is required to apply for a job as a primary teacher in government schools.
- The certificate will have a lifetime validity, with the base year being 2011.
How to Download the MPTET 2022 Certificate?
Candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below to download the certificate of Teacher Ability Test (TET):
Step 1 – Visit the official website – trc.mponline.gov.in.
Step 2 – Click on the “Profile Login” tab.
Step 3 – Enter the contact number and One-Time Password (OTP).
Step 4 – Click on the “Submit” tab.
Step 5 – Download the certificate for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 What is the salary of a Primary teacher after passing the MPTET exam?
The salary of a Madhya Pradesh primary-level teacher is up to INR 29,520.
Q2. What is the next step after qualifying the MPTET?
After qualifying for the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), candidates are awarded the qualification certificate, which makes them eligible to apply for teacher recruitment in the state.
Q3. How to Download the MPTET certificate?
Candidates can download the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) certificate from the official website – trc.mponline.gov.in.