New Delhi, 21 October 2022: The Hon’ble Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, will launch a mega recruitment drive named Rozgar Mela for 10 lakh people on 22 October 2022. The selected candidates will be appointed in 38 departments of the Government of India.
The candidates will be recruited as Central Armed Force personnel, Sub Inspectors, Constables, Lower Division Clerks (LDCs), Stenos, Personal Assistants (PAs), Income Tax Inspectors, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), and others.
Note – The recruitment drive will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs).
Table of Contents
- Rozgar Mela – Statistics
- Rozgar Mela – Aims, Posts, and Other Initiatives
- Rozgar Mela – Selection Process
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Rozgar Mela – Statistics
The Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE) estimates that India’s unemployment rate was 6.50% in September 2022. As per the report, India’s unemployment rate has increased to 8.3% from September 2022.
Candidates can check the state-wise unemployment rate in India from the table given below:
Rozgar Mela – Aims, Posts, and Other Initiatives
- To provide job opportunities in the private and government sectors to the unemployed youth.
- To give opportunities for job seekers to learn more about potential employers and various employment opportunities.
- Skilled candidates can directly contact recruiters, advisory bodies, and training officers.
Candidates can check the department-wise vacancies from the information given below:
- Delhi Employment Fair: The Delhi employment fair was launched by the Government of India to provide employment to the unemployed youth of the central state. The candidates will be recruited through the application process and fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. The aim of the job fair is to reduce the poverty rate in the state and increase employment opportunities for students.
- Uttar Pradesh (UP) Employment Fair: The UP employment fair was launched by the employment department of Uttar Pradesh. The company recruited candidates according to their needs, and candidates got the chance to work with the companies of their desire.
Rozgar Mela – Selection Process
- The recruitment drive will be conducted in online mode to ensure social distancing.
- The vacancies would be announced on the respective websites of the commissions and ministries.
- Appointment letters will be given in online mode to the first 75,000 selected candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 Who will launch the Rozgar Mela or Employment Fair?
The Hon’ble Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, will launch the PM Employment Fair on 22 October 2022.
Q2. What is the full form of PSU?
The full form of PSU is Public Sector Undertaking.
Q3. Who is the union minister of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship?
The union minister of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is Dharmendra Pradhan.