MHT CET 2020 B.Tech and B.Pharm final merit list has been released on the official website – mahacet.org by the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell. Candidates who have been listed in the final merit list will be eligible to participate in the choice filling and seat allotment process. The final merit list mentions the name of the candidate, percentile and application ID. Candidates must visit the official website and enter their login credentials like application ID and date of birth to check their status in the MHT CET 2020 final merit list.
The registration deadline for the MHT CET 2020 counselling ended on 30th December 2020. The choice filling facility for the MHT CET 2020 round 1 counselling will be available from 7th to 9th January 2021. The result for the MHT CET 2020 round 1 counselling will be released on 13th January 2021. Further, if the candidate is not satisfied with the seat allotted in the 1st round of counselling, he/she can appear for the second round of counselling. The vacant seats after the MHT CET 2020 1st round counselling will be released on 17th January 2021 and the choice filling process for the 2nd round counselling will be held from 18th to 20th January 2021. Previously, a special MHT CET counselling session was conducted for J&K and Ladakh candidates from 4th to 6th January 2021.
Table of Contents
MHT CET 2020 Final Merit List – Steps to Download
- Visit the official website- mahacet.org
- Click on the link mentioning “B.E/B.Tech” under the “Under Graduate Courses” list on the left hand corner of the page.
- You will be directed to a page featuring several important links. Click on “Check Final Merit List Status”
- Now, you will be redirected to a page notifying the “Instructions for First Year UnderGraduate Technical Courses in Engineering and Technology Admissions 2020-21”
- Go through the instructions and proceed to enter the login credentials i.e. Application ID and Date of birth.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- The MHT CET 2020 final merit list will be displayed on the screen (in pdf format).
- Download a few printouts of the pdf file for further reference.
About MHT CET 2020
MHT CET is governed by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. This state level entrance test is held for providing admissions to engineering, agriculture, technology and pharmacy courses in the participating colleges (state and government colleges in Maharashtra).
The MHT CET 2020 exam for PCB was held from 1st to 9th October 2020 and the MHT CET 2020 exam for PCM was held from 12th to 20th October 2020. The MCT CET 2020 results were announced on 28th November 2020.
|1.||Explore Scholarships for Class 12 Passed Students|
|2.||Check Out Scholarships for Class 10 passed Students|
|3.||Know About Scholarships for Engineering Students|
|4.||Explore Scholarships for Graduation Students|
|5.||Know About Scholarships for Postgraduation Students|
|6.||Check Out Live Scholarships|