New Delhi, August 11, 2023 – JSSC Recruitment 2023 – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) will begin accepting applications for more than 26000 teaching posts from August 16, 2023 onwards.
Interested candidates can apply for the Jharkhand Trained Primary Teacher Combined Competitive Examination 2023 on the official website of the JSSC.
The last date for submitting applications is September 15, 2023.
The application process was due to begin on August 8, but the JSSC announced a delay in the application date.
This article provides information on the JSSC recruitment drive. It covers eligibility requirements, remunerations, application procedure, and other details.
JSSC Recruitment 2023 – General Overview
|Recruitment Body||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Positions||Primary Teacher (PRT)
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
|Number of Vacancies||26001|
|Primary Teacher Positions||11000|
|Trained Graduate Teacher Positions||15001|
|Start Date of Application||August 16, 2023|
|Last Date of Application||September 15, 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||September 17, 2023|
|Last Date to Upload Picture and Signature||September 19, 2023|
|Correction Window||September 21, 2023 – September 23, 2023|
JSSC Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have passed Class 12 or its equivalent from a recognised institution need to fulfill the following requirements in order to be considered for the position of Primary Teacher for Class 1 – 5.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Class 12 or an equivalent examination, and must have a Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in Class 12 or its equivalent. Additionally, he/she must have successfully completed a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the 2002 National Council for Teacher Education Regulations. This diploma must have been acquired during the academic years 2007-2009.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Class 12 or an equivalent qualification, and they must have a four-year B.El.Ed. degree in Elementary Education.
- He/she must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Class 12 or an equivalent examination, and must possess a two-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- The candidate must have either completed his or her graduation or hold a Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- The candidate who possesses a Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks, along with a one-year B.Ed./two-year B.Ed./B.Ed. (Special Education) qualification will qualify for this examination. It is subject to the condition that he/she completes a six-month bridge course at their own expense from a recognised institute within two years of appointment.
- The candidate must have passed the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) for Class 1- 5.
Candidates can review the eligibility criteria for the Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) position and other details in the following hyperlink mentioned here official JSSC notification.
- Candidates should be between 21 and 40 years on the specified cut-off date.
- Candidates from reserved categories will get a relaxation within the maximum permissible age limit.
- Candidates selected for the ‘Primary Teacher’ role will receive a monthly pay in the range from ₹25,500 to ₹81,100.
- Candidates selected for the ‘Trained Graduate Teacher’ position will earn a monthly salary between ₹29,200 and ₹92,300.
- The examination fee is ₹100 for candidates from General Category and ₹50 for SC/ST Categories.
JSSC Recruitment 2023 – How to Apply?
- A candidate is advised to visit the official website of JSSC on the following link- jssc.nic.in.
- Click the ‘Application Forms (Apply)’ link on the homepage.
- A new window will open. Select and click on the link for JSSC Recruitment 2023.
- If a candidate is already registered, they can use their login details to proceed further. Otherwise, they need to complete the registration process.
- After completing the registration process, a candidate must proceed to fill out the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Complete the online fee payment and submit the application.
- Download the application form and keep a printed copy for future reference.
To stay updated about exam news, a candidate can always rely on the following hyperlink click here.
JSSC Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
1. What is JSSC Recruitment 2023?
JSSC recruitment 2023 aims at recruiting Primary Teachers and Trained Graduate Teachers for 26001 teaching positions in the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
2. How can I apply for JSSC Recruitment 2023?
To apply, a candidate is advised to visit the official website of JSSC and follow the application processes mentioned in the guidelines.
3. When is the last date to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for JSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 is September 15, 2023.
4. How many vacancies are available in JSSC Recruitment 2023?
A total of 26001 vacancies have been announced in the official notification for JSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023.
5. Can I edit my application after submission?
Applicants are allowed to make changes to their submitted applications from September 21, 2023 to September 23, 2023.
6. Where can I find more information about JSSC Recruitment 2023?
Detailed information, including the official notification, application process, and important dates, can be accessed on the official JSSC website (https://jssc.nic.in/).