New Delhi, 26 March 2021 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) opened the JEE Main 2021 registration window for the April session last evening, 25th March 2021. Candidates who wish to appear for the April session must visit the official website – www.jeemain.nta.nic.in to fill the JEE Main 2021 application form.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for JEE Main April session 2021 exam on or before 4th April 2021.
JEE Main April Examination 2021 – Important Dates
|JEE Main 2021 April Registration Commencement Date||25th March 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 Registration End Date||4th April 2021|
|Deadline to pay JEE Main April application fee||5th April 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 Exam Date (April Session)||27th April 2021 to 30th April 2021|
Table of Contents
JEE Main 2021 – April Registration for B.E./BTech Only
Similar to the March session of JEE Main exam 2021, only those candidates can register for the April session exam who wish to get admission in B.E./BTech programme. This information was already announced via a public notice, dated 16th December 2020, where the NTA had informed about the same.
However, if a candidate wishes to register him/herself for B.Arch./ B.Planning (Paper-2A & 2B) other than or in addition to Paper 1 (B. E/ BTech), he/ she can do it under the May registration session within this application submission period.
How to Register for the JEE Main 2021 April Session Exam?
To fill the JEE Main application form 2021, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
2. Click on the JEE (Main) 2021: New Registration Form link present on the homepage
3. When the page is redirected to the registration page, click on New Registration
4. A new page will open containing important instructions and procedure for online submission of JEE Main application form
5. Read the instructions carefully and check the box beside ‘I have downloaded Information Bulletin, read and understood all the Instructions therein as well as those mentioned above, and filling up the online application form accordingly.’
6. Click on the Click here to Proceed tab
7. Fill in all the asked details such as name, educational qualifications, etc., and complete JEE Main registration 2021
8. Upload scanned images of photograph and signature
9. Pay the JEE Main application fees 2021
10. Download the confirmation page and take its print out for future reference
Note – Keep the application number or registration number safe for future use
JEE Main Application Fee 2021 (April Session)
Candidates need to pay the April session JEE Main registration/application fees, as mentioned below –
|Male candidates of Unreserved/OBC category||Rs. 650|
|Female candidates of Unreserved/OBC category||Rs. 325|
|Payment Source||Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm*|
*Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate
Detailed Fee Structure for JEE Main 2021 per Session (India & Abroad)
|Course(s) / Paper(s)||Category/ PwD||Gender||Fee Per Session in India (In Rs.)||Fee Per Session Outside India (In Rs.)|
|Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech|
Paper 2A: B. Arch
Paper 2B: B.Planning
|General/Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Male||650||3000|
|Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech & Paper 2A: B. Arch|
Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech & Paper 2B: B. Planning
Paper 1: B.E./BTech, Paper 2A: B. Arch & Paper 2B : B.Planning
Paper 2A: B. Arch & Paper 2B: B.Planning
Candidates who are about to apply for the JEE Main 2021 April session must keep these instructions in mind:
- The online submission window of JEE Main application form 2021 will remain open till 11:50 PM on 4th April 2021
- Candidates can pay the application fee till 11:50 PM on 5th April 2021
- No correction window would remain open or made available after 4th April 2021. Candidates are hence advised to ensure that the options filled are correct.
- Candidates who have earlier applied for the April/May exam and but now wish to withdraw from any of the exam sessions may do so on or before 4th April 2021. All the relevant procedures related to application withdrawal are given in detail in the JEE Main 2021 Application Form 2021.
- Candidates who have applied earlier for April/May exam session can modify their details by using the registration window during this current registration period