The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the JEE Main answer key 2021 yesterday, 1st March 2021 (late evening). As the JEE Main answer key 2021 (official) is out, candidates can check and download the same from the JEE Main official website – https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
JEE Main 2021 February session exam was held from 23rd to 26th February 2021. The exam was held in more than 329 exam centers across India and 10 abroad. Currently, NTA has announced that the window to download the JEE Main official answer key 2021 will remain open till 3rd March 2021.
Table of Contents
How to Download the JEE Main Answer Key 2021?
To download the JEE Main answer key 2021 (official), candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the official website of NTA JEE – https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/ or CLICK HERE (move directly to Step 4)
2. Click on the link ‘Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge February 2021 Session’ present on the homepage
3. A Login Options page will open
4. Candidates will have to select any one of the options ‘Through Application Number and Password’ or ‘Through Application Number and Date of Birth’ to get redirected to the Login page
5. When the login page opens, enter the application number, password, and case sensitive security pin
6. Click on the ‘Sign-in’ tab
7. The JEE Main 2021 answer key and response sheet will appear on the screen
8. Download JEE Main Answer Key 2021 and save this for future reference
How to Challenge JEE Main 2021 Answer Key?
If any candidate/s finds the answer marked in the JEE Main answer key 2021 to be incorrect, they can challenge that particular answer. All they need to do is follow the below instructions:
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main – www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge February 2021 Session’ present on the homepage
- Login Via ‘Application Number and Date of birth’ or ‘Application Number and Password’
- Click on the link to ‘Challenge Key’
- Log in using the application number and date of birth/password
- The JEE Main answer key will contain the question ID as well as the ID with a correct option for both papers 1 and 2
- Select one or more ID as per the number of doubted errors
- Click on ‘Save your claim’
- Click on Next
- Challenged question ID shall appear on the screen
- Submit the necessary documents to support the claims
- Upload the same in pdf form and click on the ‘Choose file’ tab
- Fill the processing fee of Rs. 200 per question via any of the following payment methods – credit/debit/net banking/UPI or Paytm.
Note – The JEE Main objection fee is non-refundable.
As per the official update on the NTA website, JEE Main Result 2021 for the February session will be announced on 7th March 2021. All the candidates who wish to appear in the March session of JEE Main exam 2021 must visit the NTA JEE website. The JEE Main 2021 March session registration window is now open for interested candidates.