New Delhi, 2 March 2021 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) opened the JEE Main 2021 registration window for the March session today morning. Candidates who wish to appear for the March session must visit the official website – www.jeemain.nta.nic.in to fill the JEE Main 2021 application form.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for JEE Main March session 2021 exam on or before 6th March 2021.
JEE Main March Examination 2021 – Important Dates
|JEE Main 2021 Registration Commencement Date
|2nd March 2021
|JEE Main 2021 Registration End Date
|6th March 2021
|JEE Main 2021 Exam Date (March Session)
|15th March 2021 to 18th March 2021
JEE Main 2021 – Current Registration for B.E./BTech Only
In continuation of the public notice dated 16th December 2020, the NTA has once again informed that March and April sessions will be conducted for JEE Main Paper 1 only.
As per the official notification from NTA, “Candidates are informed that March (Session-2) and April (Session-3) will be conducted only for Paper 1 (B.E./BTech). All those aspirants who wish to appear for B. Arch (Paper 2A) and B. Planning (Paper 2B) will have to wait. They will have to use the next opportunity to apply during the May session (Session-4) registration process.”
JEE Main 2021 – Flexible Registration Fee Payment Options
- To make the JEE Main registration procedure more student-friendly, NTA has provided students with the option to register themselves for one session or more than one session (March /April /May 2021) together and pay the exam fee accordingly.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for only one exam session, he/she has to only pay the application fee for the examination of that session during this current registration period.
- However, if they want to apply again for the remaining April/May sessions, they can do so when NTA again opens the registration window for each of the sessions respectively.
- Furthermore, NTA also stated that the candidates who have already applied for the entrance exam can carry forward their paid JEE Main application fees to another session of JEE Main 2021.
JEE Main Application Fee 2021
Candidates need to pay JEE Main registration/application fees, as mentioned below –
|Male candidates of Unreserved/OBC category
|Female candidates of Unreserved/OBC category
|Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm*
*Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate
Detailed Fee Structure for JEE Main 2021 per Session (India & Abroad)
|Course(s) / Paper(s)
|Fee Per Session In India (In Rs.)
|Fee Per Session Outside India (In Rs.)
|Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech
Paper 2A: B. Arch
Paper 2B: B.Planning
|General/Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)
|Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech & Paper 2A: B. Arch
Paper 1: B.E./B. Tech & Paper 2B: B. Planning
Paper 1: B.E./BTech, Paper 2A: B. Arch & Paper 2B : B.Planning
Paper 2A: B. Arch & Paper 2B: B.Planning
How to Register for JEE Main 2021 March Session Exam?
To fill the JEE Main application form 2021, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
2. Click on the JEE (Main) March 2021 Session: Fill Registration Form link present on the homepage
3. When the page is redirected to the registration page, click on New Registration
4. A new page will open containing important instructions and procedure for online submission of JEE Main application form
5. Read the instructions carefully and check the box beside ‘I have downloaded Information Bulletin, read and understood all the Instructions therein as well as those mentioned above, and filling up the online application form accordingly.’
6. Click on the Click here to Proceed tab
7. Fill in all the asked details such as name, educational qualifications, etc., and complete JEE Main registration 2021
8. Upload scanned images of photograph and signature
9. Pay the JEE Main application fees 2021
10. Download the confirmation page and take its print out for future reference
Note – Keep the application number or registration number safe for future use
Important Instructions Related to JEE Main 2021 March Registration
Candidates who are about to apply for the JEE Main 2021 March session must keep these instructions in mind:
- New registrations, as well as registration for candidates who have filled the form earlier but not opted for March, are available.
- The online submission window of JEE Main application form 2021 will remain open till 6:00 PM on 6th March 2021
- Candidates can pay the application fee till 11:50 PM on 6th March 2021
- No correction window would be opened for the March session. Candidates are hence advised to ensure that the options filled are correct.
- Candidates who have earlier applied for the March/April/May exam and but now wish to withdraw from any of the exam sessions may do so between 2nd March and 6th March 2021. All the relevant procedures related to application withdrawal are given in detail in the JEE Main 2021 Application Form 2021.
- Candidates who have applied earlier for March/April/May exam session can modify their details by using the registration window during this current registration period
Note – Candidates from Bahrain, who could not appear for the February Session due to lockdown in the country, would be informed separately by NTA.
From 2021 onwards, NTA will hold the JEE Main 2021 examination 4 times a year. The first session has been successfully conducted from 23rd February to 26th February 2021. The second session is scheduled to be conducted from 15th March to 18th March 2021, followed by the third session, which will be conducted from 27th April to 30th April 2021. The fourth session is scheduled to be conducted from 24th May to 28th May 2021.