The registration window for Indira Gandhi National Open University or IGNOU January session admissions has been extended till 31 March. Aspiring candidates must visit the official IGNOU Samarth portal i.e., ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in to fill the IGNOU admission form 2021.
IGNOU Registration Dates 2021
|IGNOU Registration 2021 for January Session starts||3 February 2021|
|Deadline for IGNOU Registration 2021 (Jan Session)||15 March 2021|
|Extended deadline for IGNOU Registration 2021 (Jan Session)||31 March 2021|
Table of Contents
IGNOU January 2021 Admissions – How to Fill Application Form?
IGNOU offers several certificate, diploma, UG, PG diploma, PhD and PG programmes in the Online Distance Learning (ODL) Mode in two different admission sessions – January and July. First time applicants are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage to read the duration, description, eligibility, and fee structure of the programme. Further, aspirants must download the Common Prospectus to read sections 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
To register, follow the below instructions:
1. Visit the official website and click on NEW REGISTRATION
2. Choose a username between 8 to 16 characters and enter
3. Choose an alphanumerical password between 8 to 16 characters and enter
4. Fill in the mandatory information and click on ‘Submit’
5. Your username shall be instantly sent to you via email and SMS
6. Remember your username and password for future login purposes
IGNOU January 2021 Admissions – Documents Required
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line (less than 200 KB)
Note: It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.