The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has released the CS Foundation 2020 admit cards for the December session on the official website- icsi.edu. Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam must download the admit cards at least one day prior to the exam. The ICSI CS Foundation exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 26 and 27, 2020. Applicants must enter their respective 17 digit registration number along with the mentioned CAPTCHA code to access the e-admit cards.
Note: It is crucial to know for the students that admit cards must be downloaded only from the official website and they will not be sent through post.
The ICSI CS Foundation e-admit card is a mandatory document which the students must carry at the time of appearing for the computer-based CS Foundation exam. Candidates must carefully go through all the instructions/guidelines for the CS Foundation exams. The exam authority has laid down both general as well as special COVID-19 pandemic guidelines for the candidates.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card of ICSI CS Foundation exam 2020
Mentioned below are the details which will be available on your ICSI CS Foundation exam e-Admit card-
- Candidate’s name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Admission number
- Name of the exam venue
- Address of the exam venue
- Timing of the exam
- Important Instructions
How to download the ICSI CS Foundation exam e-Admit card ?
Candidates who have successfully registered for the December session of ICSI CS Foundation exam must follow the steps given below to download their e-admit cards-
- Visit the official website of ICSI- icsi.edu
- On the home screen, scroll to the section ‘What’s new’ and click on the link mentioning ‘E-Admit Card For Foundation Programme (CBE), December, 2020 Examination’
- You will be instantly directed to a page where you must enter the login credentials
- Enter your 17 digit registration number and match the CAPTCHA code given space
- Click on the ‘Submit’ Tab
- Your ICSI CS Foundation exam e-Admit card would appear on the screen
- Download the admit card and take a few printouts for future reference