New Delhi, 20 July 2022: The Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai, Ministry of Railways has invited applications for ICF Railway recruitment 2022. Interested candidates can apply online for the Apprentices posts through the official website pb.icf.gov.in on and before 26 July 2022.
Table of Contents
- ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
- ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 – Apprentice Trades
- ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 – Minimum Educational Qualification & Training Period
- ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 – General Eligibility Criteria
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Application start date||26 June 2022|
|Application last date||26 July 2022|
|Number of vacancies||876|
|Application fee||Unreserved candidates: Rs 100
SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates: Nil
|Age limit||15 to 24 years|
ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Vacancy category||Vacancy names|
|Freshers (276 posts)||
|Ex-ITI (600 posts)||
ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 – Apprentice Trades
- The slots available in various trades with communal break up are tabulated above for the information of candidates.
- Vacancies indicated above are tentative and are subject to change and the administration reserves the right to modify them.
ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 – Minimum Educational Qualification & Training Period
ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 – General Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates within the 15 years to 24 years age limit are eligible to apply.
- The applicants who have registered with a local employment exchange falling within the state of Tamil Nadu alone are eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates.
- Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training, except for reasons which are beyond their control.
- Before commencement of the training, candidates have to sign a contract of apprenticeship.
- Those who willfully absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount paid as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Adviser.
- During the second year of apprenticeship training, there shall be an increase of 10 percent in the prescribed minimum stipend amount.
- Further a 15 percent increase will be given in the prescribed minimum stipend amount during the third year of apprenticeship training.
How to Apply for ICF Railway Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates who wish to apply need to log on to the ICF web portal.
- Candidates should read the notification thoroughly and fill in the online application form correctly & submit it.
- Then, a system-generated registration number will be generated which will act as a candidate’s individual registration ID. The password to generate acknowledgment is the candidate’s date of birth.
- For login purposes, candidates should use the online registration number generated along with the password as date of birth in “DD-MM-YYYY” format.
- Before clicking the submit button, the candidates are advised to check whether the details fed in are correct.
- After final submission, candidates can generate the acknowledgment form from the system.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the acknowledgment generated by the system, which is required to be submitted at the time of document verification.
Note: To know more about the ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 application process, click here.
To know more about the ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 application in a detailed manner, please refer to the official notification here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the last date for the ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 application?
The last date for the ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 application is 26 July 2022.
How much stipend will be provided to the ICF Railway recruitment 2022 selected candidates?
For Freshers (Class 10), the stipend is Rs 6000 per month. For Freshers (Class 12), the stipend is Rs 7000 per month. For ex-ITI candidates, the stipend is Rs 7000 per month.
What is the prescribed age limit for the ICF Railway recruitment 2022 application?
To apply for the posts, a candidate must be between 15 and 24 years.