The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is expected to release the official IBPS SO admit card 2021 around December 2021. IBPS SO (Specialist Officer) Prelims exam is expected to be conducted on 18th and 26th December 2021 (tentative) to select eligible candidates who would sit for the IBPS SO Mains exam on 30th January 2021 (tentative). This exam is being conducted to recruit qualified candidates for various posts like that of Sales Officer, HR/Personnel or Management Officer, Field Officer, Marketing Officer, Law Officer, IT Officer, etc. in participating banks across India.
IBPS SO admit cards will be available online and candidates can download their respective admit cards from the official website of IBPS, the link of which they will find in the article below.
Candidates will require their Registration ID and Password to download their admit cards. It is compulsory to carry the IBPS SO admit card on the day of the exam to gain entry inside the exam hall. Along with the admit card, candidates must carry a valid photo ID, passport size photograph, sanitiser, gloves and mask to the examination hall.
Besides these details, candidates need to read this article to keep an eye on all the latest updates related to IBPS SO admit card 2021-212
|IBPS SO Admit Card Release Date: December 2021|
Table of Contents
- IBPS SO Admit Card – Key Highlights
- IBPS SO Admit Card – Important Dates
- IBPS SO Admit Card – Step-by-Step Downloading Process
- IBPS SO Admit Card for Different Exam Levels
- How to Retrieve Password for IBPS SO Admit Card?
- IBPS SO Admit Card Correction and Helpline Numbers
- Which Documents to Carry on Exam Day?
- IBPS SO Admit Card – Exam Day Instructions
- IBPS SO Admit Card – Exam Centres
- IBPS SO Admit Card – FAQs
- When will I get my IBPS SO admit card 2021?
- Will I get the hard copy of the admit card?
- What if there are discrepancies in IBPS SO admit cards?
- Will the candidates appearing for class 12th be issued IBPS SO Admit Card?
- Can I carry a photocopy of my photo ID card with the IBPS SO admit card on the exam day?
IBPS SO Admit Card – Key Highlights
- Candidates applying for IBPS SO exam 2021-22 (Prelims and Mains) will be sent notifications regarding the IBPS SO admit card on their registered contact numbers
- IBPS will not send postal admit cards/call letters to candidates.
- Candidates must keep checking the official IBPS website for regular updates.
- IBPS will not bear responsibility if any candidate/s does not receive any important notification via email or SMS.
- Separate IBPS SO admit cards will be issued for different stages of exam. Simply put, candidates will have separate admit cards for Prelims and Mains. Candidates who qualify the IBPS SO Prelims exam will not be able to appear for the IBPS SO Mains exam using IBPS SO admit card for Prelims exam.
No candidates will be allowed to sit for the IBPS SO exam 2021-22 exam if they fail to produce the admit card. Candidates must pay attention to the highlights related to IBPS SO admit card 2021, as stated below:
IBPS SO Admit Card Highlights
|Name of Examination||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Specialist Officer (SO) (CRP SPL-XI 2021-22)|
|Exam Conducting body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|IBPS SO Recruitment Official Website||http://www.ibps.in/|
|IBPS SO Total Vacancies||647|
|IBPS SO Exam Date – Prelims||18th and 26th December 2021 (tentative)|
|IBPS SO Exam Date – Mains||30th January 2021 (tentative)|
|Mode of Exam||Online (computer-based test)|
|Credentials required to download IBPS SO Admit Card||Registration Number|
Date of Birth or Password
|Compulsory documents to carry on exam day||Admit Card|
Valid Photo ID Proof
Photocopy of Photo ID Proof
|Duration of IBPS SO Exam – Prelims||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Duration of IBPS SO Exam – Mains||IT Officer Scale 1, Marketing Officer (Scale 1), Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer – 45 minutes|
Rajsabha Adhikari Scale 1 Officer and Law Officer – 60 minutes
IBPS SO Admit Card – Important Dates
IBPS SO admit card is an important document without which no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates should note that the IBPS SO admit card 2021 will not be sent by post. The admit cards will be made available only in online mode and candidates can download them from the official exam portal.
IBPS SO Admit Card Schedule
|IBPS SO notification release date||November 2021*|
|Starting of IBPS SO online application||November 2021*|
|Last date to apply online||November 2021*|
|IBPS SO Prelims admit card||December 2021*|
|IBPS SO exam date – Prelims||18th and 26th December 2021 (tentative)|
|IBPS SO exam date – Mains||30th January 2021 (tentative)|
|IBPS SO Mains result date||February 2022*|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022*|
*The exact dates are yet to be announced
IBPS SO Admit Card – Step-by-Step Downloading Process
For IBPS SO Prelims and Mains exams, the admit cards will be issued via online medium. Candidates would be able to download the admit cards by visiting the official IBPS website (http://www.ibps.in). Candidates who have met the IBPS SO 2021 eligibility criteria, completed the application procedure and paid the IBPS SO application fees will be able to download their IBPS SO admit card 2021.
Candidates can download their IBPS SO admit card online by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in
2. Click on the provided link stating ‘CRP Specialist Officers call letter’ to download IBPS SO admit card 2021
3. Read IBPS SO exam day instructions carefully and click on ‘Yes’ tab
4. Enter roll number/registration number, date of birth/password and captcha code
5. IBPS SO admit card 2021 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a printout of IBPS SO admit card 2021
Details Mentioned in IBPS SO Admit Card
The IBPS SO admit card contains exam-related information along with the basic details of the candidate. These include:
|Name and address of the candidates||Documents to carry on exam day||Scanned images of photograph and signature|
|Date of examination||Venue code||Venue of examination|
|Reporting time||Registration number||Password|
|Roll number/user ID||Exam day guidelines|
IBPS SO Admit Card for Different Exam Levels
The admit cards for different levels of IBPS SO exam are released separately by the exam conducting body.
IBPS SO Admit Card – Prelims
IBPS releases the IBPS SO admit cards for the prelims exam on the official website. Once the examination authority releases the downloading link of the admit cards, candidates can avail/download them by using their registration number and password/ date of birth.
Candidates must know that the released admit cards can be downloaded only from the official website. They will not be sent to the registered addresses of the candidates via post. The IBPS SO admit cards for the prelims exam gets released only after the initial IBPS SO application process is complete.
Based on the previous year’s schedule, it is assumed that the prelims admit cards for 2021 may be released in December 2021. Once the dates are finalised, IBPS would announce the same on the official website.
IBPS SO Admit Card – Mains
The IBPS SO Mains admit card is released for only those candidates who qualify the first stage of recruitment exam, IBPS SO Prelims. IBPS sends the intimation of an active admit card downloading link on the candidate’s registered email ID or phone number.
After the Mains admit card release date is published, candidates can download their respective admit cards from the official website. The candidates shall receive a call for the interview round only after they qualify for the main exam.
IBPS SO Admit Card – Interview
This is the final stage of the IBPS SO selection round. Candidates can reach this stage only after qualifying the first 2 stages – Prelims and Mains. Candidates are intimated about the schedule of the interview through the admit card. The information is also communicated via email and SMS.
How to Retrieve Password for IBPS SO Admit Card?
To download the IBPS SO admit card, a candidate first has to login by entering the registration number and password on the portal. However, if they forget the password, there is an easy process by which they can retrieve it.
All they need to do is follow the below steps:
- Visit the IBPS official website, www.ibps.in
- Click on the CRP- IBPS SO tab on the main menu
- Now click on the link for Common Recruitment Process for Special Officers
- Click on the Forgot password tab
- Proceed to enter the registered mobile number and email ID
- Click on Submit
IBPS SO Admit Card Correction and Helpline Numbers
In case of any discrepancies or issues in the admit card like hazy photograph or signature or wrong date of birth, any mismatch of information or technical glitches, candidates are advised to notify the IBPS authority immediately. They can immediately call on the Helpline numbers mentioned below:
|Address – IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P.Road,|
Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587
Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101
Website (For any queries/complaints) – www.ibps.in
Toll-free Helpline Numbers – 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566
FAX – 91-22-2854 2076
Note: The facility is available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM on all days except Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays applicable in Maharashtra State.
Which Documents to Carry on Exam Day?
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents to the examination hall. Without these documents, candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination venue.
- A hard copy of Admit Card
- Photo ID proof*
- Xerox of ID proof
- 2 passport-sized photographs
*Candidates need to carry any one of the below-mentioned photo ID cards to the IBPS SO exam hall:
- Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Identity card issued by a recognized college
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted officer
- Voter’s ID Card
- Bank passbook with photograph
What NOT to carry inside the IBPS SO exam centre?
- Mobile phones/pagers
- Geometry/pencil box
- Writing pad, pen drives, log table
- Any extra papers
- Ornaments like a ring, earrings, nose-pin, chain/necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, etc.
- Electronic pen/scanner
IBPS SO Admit Card – Exam Day Instructions
While appearing for the IBPS SO exam, candidates must remember a few points:
- Report to the examination hall at least an hour before the examination starts.
- Candidates reporting 30 minutes after the reporting time mentioned in the hall ticket, will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Carry the IBPS SO admit card without fail.
- Do not bring xeroxed admit cards as examination authority will scan the admit card through the barcode present in the original admit card.
- Duplicate IBPS SO admit cards would not be issued at the examination centres if the original admit card is torn or lost by a candidate.
- Tampering of the admit card automatically disqualifies the candidate from sitting for the exam.
- The admit card has to be presented to the invigilator on the day of the entrance exam.
- Read the instructions in the admit card before starting the online examination or computer-based test.
- Preserve the admit card until the final admission.
- Remove any unwanted things from your pocket before entering the examination hall
- Candidates should not have any markings in any of their visible body parts.
IBPS SO Admit Card – Exam Centres
IBPS SO exam will be conducted in 93 cities spread across 36 states. Most IBPS SO exam centres are present in district headquarters and major cities. To make things easier, IBPS conducts the examination across all the cities in India via online mode.
The exam centre allotted to each candidate will be printed on their respective admit cards. Please note that the candidates cannot make the changes once the preferred centres are submitted by them during the application process.
IBPS SO Exam Centres
|State Code||State /UT / NCR||IBPS SO Preliminary Examination Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|18||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat, Jamnagar|
|19||Daman & Diu|
|20||Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|22||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|23||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|24||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|25||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|26||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|27||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|28||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur|
|30||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|31||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur|
|36||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|38||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur|
|39||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|41||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|42||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|44||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/ Greater Noida, Sitapur, Varanasi|
|45||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|46||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
IBPS SO Admit Card – FAQs
When will I get my IBPS SO admit card 2021?
As per the current notification, IBPS SO admit card will be released around December 2021. Once the dates are finalized, the exam authority will announce the admit card release dates.
Will I get the hard copy of the admit card?
No. IBPS will not send the hard copy of the admit card to candidates by post. Candidates are required to download their respective admit cards from the official IBPS SO websites (www.ibps.com).
What if there are discrepancies in IBPS SO admit cards?
Candidates should immediately contact the IBPS examination authority to rectify any discrepancies in the admit card. Relevant helpline numbers and contact address are given in the article above.
Will the candidates appearing for class 12th be issued IBPS SO Admit Card?
No. Candidates appearing for class 12th are not eligible for IBPS SO exam. Only Graduate and Postgraduate level candidates can apply for the IBPS SO exam. For more information, read IBPS SO eligibility criteria (exam.buddy4study.com/ibps-so-eligibility-criteria).
Can I carry a photocopy of my photo ID card with the IBPS SO admit card on the exam day?
Yes. However, the candidates must carry an original photo ID card to the examination hall along with its photocopy and hard copy of the original admit card. Candidates carrying only the photocopy of the photo ID will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
For more updates, keep an eye on Buddy4Study page.