New Delhi, 17 January 2022 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS exam calendar for the academic year 2022-23. Aspirants who are interested in appearing for the various exams conducted under IBPS can check the exam schedule here or on the official website of IBPS – ibps.in.
The IBPS Exam 2022-23 will be conducted for recruiting eligible candidates for the posts of Officer Scale I, II, and III, along with Office Assistants. These include hiring for positions like Clerk, Probationary Officer (PO), and Specialist Officer, respectively.
Note: The registration process for IBPS exam 2022-23 will be carried out via the online mode only. There will be a single registration for both Preliminary and Main examination.
Table of Contents
How to Download the IBPS Exam Calendar 2022-23?
Here are the steps needed to download the official exam calendar for IBPS:
- Visit the official website of IBPS – ibps.in.
- Click on the link that displays ‘Tentative Exam Calendar’ for the three different exams (Clerk, PO, and Railway Recruitment Board [RRB]).
- This will redirect you to a new page, where you can find the PDF of the IBPS exam calendar 2022-23.
- From there, aspirants can download the IBPS exam calendar 2022-23 in a PDF format and save it for future reference. Candidates can even take a screenshot of the exam calendar for ease of access.
IBPS Clerical Cadre Exam Dates – Preliminary and Mains
- Online Examination (Preliminary) – 28 August, 3 September, and 4 September 2022
- Online Examination (Main) – 8 October 2022
IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Dates – Preliminary and Mains
- Online Examination (Preliminary) – 15 October, 16 October, and 22 October 2022
- Online Examination (Main) – 26 November 2022
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Dates – Preliminary and Mains
- Online Examination (Preliminary) – 24 December and 31 December 2022.
- Online Examination (Main) – 29 January 2023
Note: All of the dates mentioned above are tentative and not the final schedule. IBPS can make changes to the exam dates in the near future, if needed.