New Delhi, 30 June 2022: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) is expected to release the IBPS Clerk application forms on 1 July 2022 through the “Common Recruitment Process” (CRP Clerk XII) on Bank’s website – ibps.in.
Candidates who wish to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 will be required to appear in the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2022. While the IBPS prelims exam will be conducted on 28 August, 03 September, and 4 September 2022, the IBPS Mains exam will be conducted on 8 October 2022.
Note: In 2021, the bank has filled up 7855 vacancies in the following 11 government banks of India:
- Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra.
Table of Contents
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Registration Process
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Admit Card
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Online application starting date||July 2022|
|Online application last date||July 2022|
|Prelims exam date||28 August, 03 September, 4 September 2022|
|Prelims result date||September 2022|
|Mains exam date||8 October 2022|
|Mains exam date||September 2022|
|Provisional allotment||April 2023 (Tentative)|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
|Total number of questions||100|
|Time||20 minutes for each subject|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks|
|Age limit||20 to 28 years|
|Number of posts||7000|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold a graduation degree in any discipline from a university recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government.
- Candidates must possess a valid mark-sheet and graduate degree certificates, wherein they are required to indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Candidates must know how to operate and work on computer systems.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
|General/OBC/EWS candidates||Rs. 850|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 175|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Registration Process
The registration process will be through online mode only and there will be a single registration for both the preliminary and main examinations.
- Candidates will be required to upload the following documents in the application form:
- Photograph of the candidate– 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
- Signature of the candidate– 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpeg file
- Thumb impression of the candidate– 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
- Scanned copy of handwritten declaration
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Candidates will be called for 2 rounds:
- IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2022
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the IBPS.
- An option of ‘CRP Clerical’ will be available on the left-hand side, they then need to visit the next webpage.
- Thereafter, they are required to click on the option of “Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre XII”.
- After that, they need to click on the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- After that, they are required to enter their credentials and upload the required documents followed by the payment of the online application fee before submitting the application form.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidates are required to save it for further use.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Admit Card
- Candidates can find the admit card of the IBPS online exam for both prelims and mains exam on the official website.
- Candidates will be required to use their registration number, password, and date of birth.
- Candidates can also click here to know the preparation strategy for the IBPS RRB exam 2022 and IBPS RRB 2022 exam dates and other details.
- Candidates must also note that they can check the last date to apply for the IBPS RRB exam 2022 was 27 June.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the IBPS Clerk exam date 2022?
The IBPS Clerk exam dates are 28 August, 03 September, and 4 September 2022.
What is the IBPS Clerk registration starting date?
The IBPS Clerk registration starting date is 1 July 2022 (tentative).
What subjects will be evaluated for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment exam 2022?
Candidates will be evaluated on English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.