New Delhi, 02 June 2022: The Indian Air Force (IAF) has invited applications for the IAF Recruitment 2022 process via the Air Force Common Admissions Test (AFCAT) 2 2022 examination. Interested candidates can apply at afcat.cdac. The deadline for application is 30 June 2022.
The IAF hopes to fill 271 positions with this exam. There are 246 vacancies available for male candidates and 25 for female candidates. The exam will be held online from 26 August 2022 to 28 August 2022 in two shifts. The first shift will begin at 7:30 a.m and the second shift will begin at 12:30 p.m.
Table of Contents
- IAF Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- IAF Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility
- IAF Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- IAF Recruitment 2022 – Admit Card
- IAF Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- IAF Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
IAF Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Recruiting Firm||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Recruitment Drive||IAF Recruitment 2022: IAF AFCAT 2 2022|
|Designation||Commissioned Officers (Technical and Non-Technical)|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Date of Examination||26 Aug 2022 – 28 Aug 2022|
|Salary||INR 56,100 – INR 1,77,500
(pay as per Defence Matrix)
|Where to Apply?||afcat.cdac.in|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2022|
RRC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
IAF Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility
- At least 50% marks in Class 12 exams, including maths and physics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must have completed a three-year degree programme with a minimum of 60% average or a four-year BE/B Tech programme.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 24 as of 1 July 2023, which means they must have been born between 2 July 1999 and 1 July 2003.
- The highest age limit for commercial pilots with a valid and current licence has been lowered to 26 years.
IAF Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- Candidates must first register for the AFCAT 2 2022 exam on the official IAF website.
- The applicants must then proceed by clicking on the ‘Candidate Login’ section on the home page.
- A new window will pop up, prompting the candidates to enter their email address, password, and captcha.
- After logging in, applicants must finish the registration process by entering needed information, such as qualification data and course preference. They must then upload all the necessary documents and a scanned signature, thumb impression, and photographs.
- In addition, the candidate must choose an exam city from a drop-down option.
- After that, the applicant must pay Rs. 250 application costs online.
- Before submitting their application, all candidates must double-check it.
- After submitting the form, the candidate has the option to save the confirmation page and print it for future reference.
Note: In case of queries with any questions about the online examination, registration process, or admit cards, candidates may contact the AFCAT cell at 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 and/or e-mail their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IAF Recruitment 2022 – Admit Card
- AFCAT 2 2022 admit cards will be released 3 weeks prior to the examination date.
- These will be sent to each candidate’s registered email addresses and will be available on the website careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
IAF Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- Final Merit List:
- To be considered acceptable, candidates must achieve the IAF’s minimum qualifying marks in both the written exam and the Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) test.
- Candidates will be ranked in order of merit.
- Candidates who have been recommended by AFSB and who have been deemed medically fit by an appropriate medical establishment will be accepted for training solely on the basis of merit and the availability of vacancies in various branches/sub-branches.
- Candidates should maintain good physical condition in order to adapt to (Air Force Academy) AFA’s physical training, which includes running, swimming, rope climbing, and other forms of physical training/conditioning, as well as mandatory assessments during training.
Note: Candidates will not be allowed to participate in any interviews or examinations after they have been selected for AFA training. Under no circumstances will a candidate’s request to withdraw his or her candidature be considered once he or she has submitted his or her application.
Note: For more information, refer to the official AFCAT- 02/2022 notification.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – 40 TGC Vacancies, Apply by June 9
IAF Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
What is the last date to apply for IAF Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply for IAF Recruitment 2022 is 30 June 2022.
How many vacancies have been announced for IAF Recruitment 2022?
A total of 271 positions are available for IAF Recruitment 2022. There are 246 vacancies available for male candidates and 25 for female candidates.
What is the age limit for IAF Recruitment 2022?
The age limit for IAF Recruitment 2022 is between 20 and 24 years.