New Delhi, 16 March 2021: The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has started the application window for the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE) 2021 from 15 March 2022. Candidates who are willing to take the FMGE 2022 exam for the June session can register online at the official website. The last date to apply online for FMGE 2022 June session is 4 April 2022 and the exam will be held on 4 June 2022.
Note: FMGE is conducted twice a year for Indian and overseas applicants to get provisional or permanent registration from the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC) to practice or study medicine in India.
How to Apply for FMGE 2022 June Session?
- Candidates are required to visit the NBE official website and click on the FMGE link.
- On the next window, candidates are required to navigate to ‘New Registration’ or ‘Applicant Login’.
- Candidates are then required to fill in all their basic details, such as phone number, email address, and other personal details.
- Then, using the login credentials received on their email addresses and phone numbers, candidates can log in to their accounts.
- After filling the basic details, candidates are required to provide all other necessary details of the qualifying examination, personal information, and exam center preference.
- After the submission of these details, candidates will be required to make the fee payment for successful registration.
- Lastly, candidates are required to take at least two printouts of the final confirmation page for future reference.
Note: For any query, NBE has also provided the following helpline number, website address, and email ID
- 022 – 61087595
FMGE 2022: Application Fee Details
- For General and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) candidates, the application fee is Rs. 7,080 (Rs. 6,000 exam fee and Rs. 1,080 GST).
- For Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates, the application fee is Rs. 7,080 (Rs. 6,000 exam fee and Rs. 1,080 GST).
- The mode of application fee payment is strictly online through credit/debit cards and net banking.
Note: After the completion of the FMGE 2022 application process, NBE will open a correction window for successfully registered candidates. Using the FMGE application form edit window, candidates can modify the images they uploaded while filling the form. The correction window for registered candidates will be available from April 8 to April 12, 2022.