New Delhi, 18 November 2021 – The University of Delhi (DU) has released the first merit list for postgraduate (PG) admissions. The list is released for 20 courses and candidates can access the list on the admission portal of the university and download it to check their names.
The university has begun registration for merit and entrance-based PG admissions. As per the schedule, candidates can register from 18 to 21 November. The registration will end on 21 November and colleges will verify and approve admissions against the 1st merit list by 22 November.
Regarding the merit list, the university noted, “A candidate‘s name in the admission list alone does not mean that he/she is admitted. Selected candidates are to pay online admission fee within prescribed deadline. The selected candidates will login to the PG admission portals, for selecting the program and preference order of the colleges where the same program is offered. The Head of the Department/Principal of the college will approve the admission after verifying the online uploaded certificates and allocate the college.”
Table of Contents
How to Download DU PG Admission 2021 Merit List?
To download the merit list for DU PG Admission 2021, please follow these steps:
- Visit the admission portal of the University of Delhi.
- Find the link for PG admissions.
- Under the ‘Postgraduate Admissions’ section, click on the ‘PG Admission List’.
- Select your preferred programme and choose the admission list (merit or entrance).
- Download the list and verify whether your name is on it or not.
DU PG Admission 2021 – Important Points
- Classes for the new PG batch will begin on 1 December 2021.
- The last date to register for admission against the first merit list for PG courses is 21 November.
- DU has noted that entrance-based candidates will be considered for admission even if their qualifying exam results are awaited. However, their admission will be cancelled if they are unable to submit their results before four days of the last admission date.
- As per DU, candidates can figure out their CGPA using the following formula: ‘Final Percentage of Marks (%) = CGPA Based on all Six Semesters x 9.56’.
For more education and exam-related news, please follow Buddy4Study.