New Delhi, September 29, 2022: After the declaration of the Common Universities Entrance Exam (CUET UG) 2022 recently, more than 2000 students have scored 100 percentile in five subjects, while 104 students have scored 100 percentile in four subjects. These subjects include Political Science, Business Studies, Biology, and Economics.
- The CUET UG exam was conducted on July 15, 2022 in six phases across 259 cities in India.
- Over 9.9 lakh candidates registered to get admission to 90 universities.
- The universities will release their own merit lists based on the CUET scores.
Table of Contents
CUET UG 2022 – Overview
|Exam conducting organisation||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Number of candidates who registered for Delhi University||6,63,776|
|Name of the subjects in which maximum scored 100 percentile||Political Science, Business Studies, Biology, and Economics|
|Total number of registered candidates||9.9 lakh|
|Result release date||September 16, 2022|
|Total number of candidates registered||14,90,293|
|Total number of candidates appeared||9,68,201|
|Total number of candidates scored 100 percentile||19,865|
|Subject with highest number of 100 percentile candidates||English|
|Total number of candidates with 100 percentile in Political Science||2,065|
|Total number of candidates with 100 percentile in Business Studies||1,669|
|Total number of candidates with 100 Percentile in Biology||1,324|
|Total number of candidates with 100 percentile in Economics||1,118|
|Total Number of candidates with 100 percentile in Psychology||1,209|
CUET UG 2022 – Details of Two Toppers
|Name||Overall score||Location||Subject-wise scores||Overall Percentile|
CUET UG 2022 – Stories of Two Toppers
- Dishank started his CUET UG exam preparation immediately after completing his Class 12 board exams.
- He spent around 45 days completing the syllabus.
- Though the exam got postponed multiple times, Dishank made sure he completed his syllabus at the earliest.
- Further, Dishank stated that not much reading material was available as it was the first year of the CUET UG exam this year. However, he decided to keep his sources limited and relied only on the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) syllabus.
- He kept on reading the same chapters repeatedly till the date of the exams.
- He made sure to cover the deleted part of the Class 12 syllabus for better preparation.
- He also covered the chapters of term 1 and kept revising the chapters from term 2.
- Moreover, he also studied 20-word meanings on a daily basis to improve his vocabulary for the language exam.
- Adarsh started his preparations for the CUET UG 2022 exam right after the Class 12 board exams were round the corner.
- He solely relied on self-study and occasionally went through lectures on Youtube for the deleted portions of the board examination, which entail a substantial part of the CUET syllabus.
- Further, Aadarsh stated that the official CUET sample papers released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) proved to be of immense help in his preparations.
- Adarsh gained an understanding of the difficulty level and types of questions that would be asked in the CUET UG exam by reviewing the sample papers.
- He is targeting Delhi University’s North Campus for BA Economics (Hons) for his higher studies.
- Further, Adarsh’s goal is to crack the Union Public Service Commission Civil Services examination (UPSC) and get selected as an IAS officer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In which subjects did the maximum number of students scored 100 percentile in the CUET UG exam?
Most of the students scored 100 percentiles in Political Science, Business Studies, Biology, and Economics on the CUET UG exam.
How many students scored 100 percentile in Economics in the CUET UG exam?
A total of 1,118 students scored 100 Percentile in Economics in the CUET UG exam.
How many students scored 100 percentile in Political Science in the CUET UG exam?
A total of 2,065 students scored 100 percentile in Political Science in the CUET UG exam.