New Delhi, 20 May 2022: On 19 May 2022, the University Grants Commission (UGC) announced that admissions to postgraduate programs in 42 central universities will be held through a common entrance test (CUET-PG 2022) from the upcoming academic year. Following this announcement, the online application forms for postgraduate programs are now open and the last date to fill them is 18 June 2022. The link will be made available on the official website.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) chairperson Prof M Jagadesh Kumar announced on Twitter that the application forms for admissions to postgraduate (PG) programs through the CUET-PG 2022 will be available on the website of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Common University Entrance Test (CUET-PG) for post-graduate admissions to be held in last week of July 2022. Application Form submission will start today on NTA website. Programmes details will be available on websites of participating Central Universities & other Universities.
— Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar (@mamidala90) May 19, 2022
Table of Contents
- CUET-PG 2022 – Overview
- How to Register for CUET-PG 2022?
- CUET-PG 2022: Application Fee
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CUET-PG 2022 – Overview
|Online submission of application form||19 May to 18 June 2022 (up to 11:50 pm.)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through
Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI
|19 June 2022|
|Correction in particulars of application form||20 June to 22 June 2022|
|Downloading of admit cards||Will be announced later on website|
|Date of examination||Will be announced later on website|
|Duration||120 minutes (02:00 Hrs)|
|Timing of examination||Shift-1: From 10 am to 12 pm
Shift-2: From 3 pm to 5 pm
|Language of the paper||English & Hindi or language-specific in
- Candidates who wish to apply for the exam may go through the information bulletin and apply online at cuet.nta.nic.in only from 19 May to 18 June 2022.
- The candidates can pay the application fee online through various payment gateways like debit cards, credit cards, net banking, and UPI.
- Candidates and their parents are advised to keep visiting the NTA website for the latest updates.
- For any queries or clarifications, candidates are advised to call the NTA help desk at 011 40759000 or write to NTA at email@example.com.
How to Register for CUET-PG 2022?
To register for CUET-PG 2022, the following steps are to be followed:
- Candidates are required to visit the official CUET website.
- On the homepage, they are required to click on ‘register’ and read the information bulletin carefully.
- After reading the information bulletin, they are required to fill in all required personal details in the application form. Then, they need to choose a password and key in the security pin.
- After choosing a password, the candidates are required to review the personal details they have entered and complete the OTP verification process.
- The candidates will receive an application form number after the successful verification of the OTP on their registered mobile number and email address.
- After receiving the form number, they are required to log in using these details and then click on the “continue application form” option.
- Thereafter, the candidates can continue filling out the CUET-PG form by entering other details such as education, university/college, test paper/subjects, and examination center.
- After filling in all the details, they are required to review the completed form.
- Under the section titled ‘Particulars Checklist to be Verified’, the candidates need to click on all the checkboxes near each field item to confirm their acknowledgment of all the details furnished.
- Lastly, the candidates are required to pay the application fees and print the confirmation page for future reference.
- A total of 42 central universities will carry out admissions to postgraduate (PG) programs for the academic session 2022-23 through CUET-PG 2022 exam.
- The application window for the undergraduate (UG) registrations will close on May 22. However, the University Grants Commission (UGC) is yet to announce the dates for the CUET-UG exam.
CUET-PG 2022: Application Fee
|Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)/General – economically weaker section (EWS)||Rs. 600|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Third Gender||Rs. 550|
|Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD)||Rs. 500|
TO READ MORE ABOUT THE APPLICATION FEE DETAILS AND OTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE REFER TO THE INFORMATION BULLETIN HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the medium of the CUET-PG exam question paper?
The CUET-2022 exam will be bilingual - English and Hindi, or a specific language where required.
What are the examination dates for CUET-PG 2022?
The examination dates for CUET-PG 2022 will be announced later through the website: cuet.nta.nic.in
What documents or certificates do the students need to upload along with the CUET-PG 2022 application form?
Candidates need to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures with the application form. No certificates are required to be uploaded along with the application form at the time of online submission. The documents and certificates shall be verified directly at the time of admission by the concerned university.
How will students get their admit cards?
Admit cards will be uploaded on the NTA website. Candidates need to check their admit cards carefully for all particulars, e.g. roll no. name, subject group, date of birth, gender, examination center name, city, and category.