New Delhi, 09 February 2022: The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), under the Ministry of Science and Technology, is organizing the Jigyasa Vigyan Mahotsav 2022. It is a national-level scientific creativity competition, which aims to provide school children an opportunity to showcase their creative skills and develop their scientific knowledge. Children can register for the competition by visiting https://jigyasa-csir.in/vigyan-mahotsav/info/.
Table of Contents
Areas of CSIR Innovation Award Competition
The competition will be held in the following science and technology areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Climate Change
- Water Conservation
- Disaster Mitigation
In this CSIR Innovation Award Competition, school students can explore their creativity in the following fields:
- Identification of issues or knowledge gaps
- Occurence of challenges
- Creation of awareness
- Identification of the solution
- The vision of the future
Note: Students are encouraged to choose any one format of comics, videos, infographics, science fiction, apps, and animation to express their ideas.
CSIR Innovation Award: Evaluation Parameters
Children will be evaluated for their creativity, innovative ideas, storytelling skills, message delivery, overall aesthetic sensibilities, unique thinking, usability in terms of apps, videos, and animations.
CSIR Innovation Award: Benefits
- Students will get the opportunity to compete at the national level and win prizes.
- The developed content will also be showcased on the CSIR Jigyaasa Virtual Lab platform for global reach.
CSIR Innovation Award: Eligibility
School-going students of Classes 1 to 12 are eligible.
How To Register For CSIR Innovation Award 2022?
- Students are required to visit the official website.
- Then, they are required to navigate to the registration page of CSIR Innovation Award.
- Students are required to enter all details asked on the registration page.
- Then, they are required to tick the terms & conditions box.
- Then, they are required to enter the verification code (displayed on the screen).
- Finally, they will be required to click on the “Submit” button.
CSIR Innovation Award: Prizes
There are 15 awards in total. Other than awards, there are cash prizes as follows:
- First Prize (1 Nos.) Rs 1,00,000
- Second Prize (2 Nos.) Rs 50,000 Each
- Third Prize (3 Nos.) Rs 30,000 Each
- Fourth Prize (4 Nos.) Rs 20,000 Each
- Fifth Prize (5 Nos.) Rs 10,000 Each
The last date for submission is 30 April 2022. For direct registrations, please click here.