New Delhi, 3 November 2021 – Option Entry for AP EAMCET or EAPCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test) has started from 2nd November 2021. AP EAPCET counselling registration process started on 25th October 2021 and will continue till 15th November 2021. As per the official schedule, the allotment order for phase 1 will be published on 10th November 2021. Selected candidates are required to visit the official website – https://eapcet-sche.aptonline.in/EAPCET/.
To exercise the web option facility or option entry for EAMCET/ EAPCET, selected candidates will have to log in using their email id, password and other login credentials.
Table of Contents
AP EAMCET Web Options Date 2021
|Payment of AP EAMCET 2021 counselling fee||25th to 30th October 2021|
|Document verification||26th to 31st October 2021|
|AP EAMCET web options date 2021||2nd to 5th November 2021|
|AP EAMCET 2021 seat allotment||10th November 2021|
|Reporting and admission||10th to 15th November 2021|
How To Exercise AP EAPCET Counselling 2021 Option Entry?
Candidates must follow the below steps to fill the AP EAMCET web option:
1. Visit the official website of AP EAMCET counselling by APSCHE
2. Click on Web Options
3. When the page opens, enter Hall Ticket Number and Date of birth
4. Exercise any of the options available
5. Save changes and submit them after it is done
More Details About AP EAMCET Counselling 2021 Option Entry
- Candidates must remember to ‘freeze’ the options that they choose
- In case the option is not frozen but ‘saved’, the last saved option will be considered for seat allotment
- Once the options are exercised, data cannot be modified
- Selected candidates will be allowed to exercise the option entry till 5th November 2021
- After this, candidates will be given a day to change the options, which will be 6th November 2021