New Delhi, 26 May 2022: Air India, India’s flag carrier airline, well-known for its standard of airport, onboard, and staff service has invited applications for the Air India recruitment 2022 drive. Air India is conducting walk-in interviews for cabin crew in cities across India, including New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad. For managerial positions, online registration is ongoing for vacancies at locations including New Delhi, Chennai, Amritsar, and Mumbai.
— Air India (@airindiain) May 20, 2022
Table of Contents
- Air India Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- Air India Recruitment 2022 – Cabin Crew
- Air India Recruitment 2022 – Managerial Posts
- Air India Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Air India Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Recruiting Firm||Air India|
|Recruitment Drive||Air India Recruitment 2022|
|Where to Apply?|
|Last Date to Apply||31 May 2022|
Air India Recruitment 2022 – Cabin Crew
Candidates interested in applying for cabin crew for the Air India recruitment 2022 drive are advised to appear for the walk-in interviews at the prescribed timings and locations mentioned below.
Air India Recruitment 2022 – Cabin Crew: Dates & Venue
|24 May 2022||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM||Taj Palace, New Delhi|
|27 May 2022||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Taj Bengal, Kolkata|
|1 June 2022||To be announced*||Mumbai|
|4 June 2022||To be announced*||Bangalore|
|8 June 2022||To be announced*||Hyderabad|
Air India Recruitment 2022 – Cabin Crew: Eligibility
- According to a notification by the airline on its official Twitter handle, candidates eligible for the post of cabin crew must be between 18 to 27 years of age.
- For an experienced cabin crew applicant, the age may be up to 32 years.
- The applicant must be an Indian national with ID proofs including a PAN card, a valid passport, and an aadhaar card.
- Minimum educational qualification: Class 12 from a recognised board/university with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Must have a 6/6 vision.
- Must be well-groomed with no visible tattoos.
- The minimum height requirement for female candidates is 157 cm and for male candidates, it is 172 cm.
- There is also a BMI requirement of about 18-22 for female candidates and 18-25 for male candidates.
Air India Recruitment 2022 – Cabin Crew: How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to appear for the walk-in-interview scheduled at prescribed locations on time.
- Candidates must carry a valid passport, a PAN card, an Aadhaar card, and a CV/resume.
Air India Recruitment 2022 – Managerial Posts
Vacancies are available at locations such as New Delhi, Amritsar, Chennai, and Mumbai. Applicants interested in managerial positions can apply by emailing their application form to email@example.com before 31 May 2022. The number of vacancies available is mentioned below:
Air India Recruitment 2022 – Managerial Posts: Vacancies & Remuneration
|Vacancy Available||Number of Posts||Remuneration|
|Manager-Finance||3||INR 50,000/- per month|
|Officer-Accounts||2||INR 41,000/- per month|
|Assistant-Accounts||2||INR 19,350/- per month|
Air India Recruitment 2022 – Managerial Posts: Eligibility
- Manager-Finance: Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, or a full-time MBA in finance from a reputable university with at least 5 years of experience.
- Age limit: Not more than 30 years.
- Officer-Accounts: Inter Chartered Accountant/Inter Cost and Management Accountancy or MBA in Finance or equivalent.
- Age limit:
- Not more than 30 years (General)
- Not above 33 years (OBC)
- Not above 35 years (SC/ST)
- Age limit:
- Assistant-Accounts: Commerce graduate (honors) from a recognised university following the 10+2+3 pattern with at least one year of experience in Finance Functions and Accounts.
- Age limit:
- Not more than 28 years (General)
- Not above 31 years (OBC)
- Not above 33 years (SC/ST)
- Age limit:
Air India Recruitment 2022 – Managerial Posts: How to Apply?
- Step 1- Visit www.aiasl.in
- Step 2 – Hover over the ‘Careers’ tab, then click on ‘recruitment’
- Step 3 – The window will be redirected to this page.
- Step 4 – Click on Advertisement for Finance Recruitments.
- Step 5 – Download the form.
- Step 6 – Fill up the application form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a CV/resume before 31 May 2022.
Note: Eligible and shortlisted candidates will be notified of the date, time and venue. They are required to reach the said venue on the date and time along with the application form duly filled in. Copies of the testimonials/certificates and a non-refundable application fee of INR 500/- by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED.” is also payable. No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Candidates must write their full names & mobile nos. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft (DD).
Air India Recruitment 2022 – Managerial Posts: Selection Procedure
- The applicants will be shortlisted by the company based on its requirement and will only be called for a personal interview for the post of Manager-Finance and Officer-Accounts.
- In the case of the post of an Assistant-Accounts, applicants will be shortlisted based on the company’s requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be called to undergo Screening/Group Discussion.
Air India Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Can freshers apply for Air India Recruitment 2022?
Yes! Freshers who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the Air India Recruitment 2022 for cabin crew.
What is the age limit for Air India Recruitment?
The age limit for cabin crew is between 18 to 27 years of age. (In case of an experienced cabin crew applicant, the age may be up to 32 years). For Managerial posts, the age limit is between 21 to 33 years.
What documents must I carry during the Air India Recruitment 2022 interview?
Documents required during the Air India Recruitment interview for Cabin Crew include a valid passport, a PAN card, an Aadhaar card, and a CV/resume. For Managerial posts, a copy of the Air India Recruitment 2022 application form, certificates, and a CV/resume will be required.
For more recruitment-related information, please visit Buddy4Study.