New Delhi, 26 May 2022 – The Indian Bank recruitment 2022 drive has been ongoing and candidates can apply for 312 specialist officer posts by June 14. Freshers and experienced professionals can both apply for the Indian bank recruitment drive. Assistant manager positions are available for freshers, while manager, senior manager, and chief manager positions are open for experienced professionals. Candidates between 20 years and 40 years of age can apply for the hiring drive.
Table of Contents
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – No. of Vacancies for Specialist Officers
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – Age Limits for Specialist Officers
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – Salary for Specialist Officers
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility for Specialist Officers
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Recruiting Firm||Indian Bank|
|Recruitment Drive Name||Indian Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Position Name||Specialist Officers – Senior Manager, Assistant Manager, and Chief Manager|
|Total No. of Vacancies||312|
|Hiring Locations||PAN India|
|Recruitment Start Date||24 May 2022|
|Recruitment Application Deadline||14 June 2022|
|Candidate Age Limit||20 to 40 Years|
|How to Apply?||Online at indianbank.in|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – No. of Vacancies for Specialist Officers
|Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager – Credit||85|
|Manager – Credit||15|
|Manager – Security||15|
|Manager – Forex||10|
|Manager – Legal||2|
|Manager – Deale||5|
|Manager – Risk Management||5|
|Senior Manager – Risk Management||1|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – Age Limits for Specialist Officers
- Assistant Manager: 20 to 30 years
- Manager: 23 to 35 years
- Senior Manager: 25 to 38 years
- Chief Manager: 27 to 40 years
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – Salary for Specialist Officers
Candidates will get a basic salary which will be supplemented with DA, CCA, HRA, medical aid, leave fare, among other benefits. These salaries are also divided into four categories or scales.
- Scale I: Basic – Rs. 36,000; Total – Rs. 63,840
- Scale II: Basic – Rs. 48,170; Total – Rs. 69,810
- Scale III: Basic – Rs. 63840; Total – Rs. 78,230
- Scale IV: Basic – Rs. 76,010; Total – Rs. 89890
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility for Specialist Officers
- Assistant Manager (Industrial Development): Candidates need to have either a BE, BTech in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Textile, Production, or Civil engineering degree.
- Manager (Credit): CA or ICWA certification is required.
- Senior Manager: CA or ICWA certification is required.
- Assistant Manager (Accounts): CA certification is required.
- Manager Security: Candidates need to graduate from a recognized institution or have a certificate in a computer course of at least 3 months long.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- Please visit the official website of the Indian Bank indianbank.in.
- Then, click on the “Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment” link.
- This will download the recruitment PDF form. This will come in use later. .
- Next, please visit the website again and click on the ‘Careers’ option.
- Then, click on the Indian Bank Specialist Officer drive. Now, candidates will have to register themselves on the website.
- After the registration is completed, please fill up the application form that was downloaded before.
- Further, please upload all the required documents, preview the application form, and submit the application fee.
- At last, please download the acknowledgment slip for future use.
To read the entire recruitment notification, please click here.
Can freshers apply for the Indian Bank recruitment drive?
Yes! Freshers can apply for the recruitment drive for assistant manager posts.
Which posts can experienced professionals apply for?
Experienced professionals can apply for the posts of manager, senior manager, and chief manager.
What is the age limit? Is there any relaxation?
The age limit is between 20 years and 40 years depending on the post. There is a relaxation of 5 to 10 years for reserved category candidates.