Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath on Monday launched the Abhyudaya scheme to start free coaching for NEET, IITJEE, NDA, CDS or UPSC examinations in the state. Addressing some of the students selected under the Abhyudaya scheme through video conferencing, the Chief Minister said, “Coaching under the scheme will begin from tomorrow (i.e., 16 February). I want to assure everyone that these classes will help aspirants achieve their goals.”
He further highlighted that the Abhyudaya scheme shall provide holistic development to students through coaching facilities similar to that of Kota and Prayagraj. The scheme will benefit the students in other parts of Uttar Pradesh who are not able to avail coaching facilities.
The inspiration behind Abhyudaya free coaching scheme is the Kota crisis which happened last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In 2020, over 30,000 students belonging to UP, who were undertaking coaching in Kota, got stuck in the city after the coronavirus outbreak. The UP government had to make preparations to bring these students back home safely. Keeping the issues faced by the students in mind, CM Yogi had announced that no student from the state will have to leave UP to get coaching for JEE, NEET and other competitive exams in the future.
Table of Contents
What is Abhyudaya Scheme?
Under the Abhyudaya scheme, free of cost coaching facilities will be provided to candidates preparing for competitive exams like UPSC/UPPSC Prelims, Mains & Interview, CDS, NDA, JEE, NEET, UPSSSC, TET, PO etc. This facility is specially focused on providing coaching assistance to talented and hard-working aspirants coming from diverse backgrounds like rural areas, families of poor income class and marginalized section, who are not able to afford and avail coaching services in private sector.
In the first phase, coaching will be provided in 18 divisional headquarters of the state.
When will the free coaching under Abhyudaya Scheme start?
The free of cost coaching institutes, under the Abhyudaya scheme, will be operational from the day of Basant Panchami (16 February).
Abhudaya Scheme – Highlights
- OFFLINE AND ONLINE CLASSES – Under the Abhyudaya scheme, candidates shall be offered both online and face-to-face coaching assistance. This blended learning format is expected to assist the students’ preparation for various competitive exams. Candidates can expect all the lectures and complete study material to be available online.
- NDA/CDS – In-depth training by principals of Sainik Schools in UP shall be provided to candidates preparing for competitive exams like National Defence Academy (NDA) and Combined Defence Services (CDS)
- NEET/JEE – Separate classes shall be held for NEET/JEE aspirants.
- DOUBT CLEARING SESSIONS – UP Government shall also be conducting doubt clearing sessions (career counselling, subject matter expertise etc) to help the candidates take the right direction in their careers. These sessions will go together with guest lectures by professional experts.
- IAS/IPS/PCS OFFICERS TO OFFER GUIDANCE – The Abhyudaya aspirants shall also be provided free teaching and guidance by senior IAS, IPS and PCS officers.
- UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES TO PROVIDE SPACE – Several universities and colleges shall be providing space for the conduct of physical classes under the Abhyudaya coaching scheme. For this, a special panel will also be formed.
How to apply for Abhyudaya Scheme – Online Classes?
As many as 50,192 students have been selected for the physical/face-to-face classes under the first phase of Abhyudaya scheme. In the meanwhile, students can register for the online classes by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Visit this page
Step 2: Scroll down the page and click on ‘Register Now’
Step 3: Choose the examination you wish to avail coaching for
Step 4: Fill in details like your Name, Phone Number, Qualification, Examination Roll Number, Address, Email etc. and click on ‘Submit’
You will finally receive a message as under –
|1.||Explore Scholarships for Class 12 Passed Students|
|2.||Check Out Scholarships for Class 10 passed Students|
|3.||Know About Scholarships for Engineering Students|
|4.||Explore Scholarships for Graduation Students|
|5.||Know About Scholarships for Postgraduation Students|
|6.||Check Out Live Scholarships|