New Delhi, 9 June 2022: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has opened the AAI recruitment 2022 process for 400 posts of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control). Candidates who are interested and eligible can check all recruitment-related details here and on the official website – aai.aero/en. The online application process will begin on 15 June 2022. Applicants can apply for the above posts on or before July 14, 2022.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Details
|Opening date for online application
|15 June 2022
|Last date for online application
|14 July 2022
|Tentative date of online examination
|Will be announced on the website
AAI Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
AAI Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- The maximum age limit to apply for the AAI Recruitment 2022 is 27 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
- Candidates must be from a recognized university recognized by the Government of India.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in their bachelor’s degrees.
- Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/B. Sc. (Engg.) degrees are allowed to apply against the posts for which essential qualification is prescribed as bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees as per the required minimum qualification, obtained through part-time/correspondence/distance education mode are eligible to apply.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- The application fee for the General candidates is Rs. 1000.
- The application fee for the SC/ST/Female candidates is Rs. 81.
- PWD candidates and apprentices who have successfully completed 1 year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Number of vacancies
AAI Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the online examination.
- Thereafter, they will be called for document verification/voice test.
- Roll numbers of the candidates shortlisted for documents verification/voice test will be declared on the AAI website only.
- The call letter will be sent to the shortlisted candidates on their registered e-mail IDs only.
- During document verification, the candidate will have to produce original certificates, proof of identity, and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the certificates.
- No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
Note: If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is a mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates are required to apply online through the link available on the website aai.aero/en under the tab “Careers”.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates are requested to regularly check their emails/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
- A valid email is required to be active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in email ID will be allowed once registered
- Scanned copy of the latest passport-sized colored photograph (not more than 3 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria, for example, educational qualification, caste certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS certificate, experience certificate, disability certificate, discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, and Apprentice certificate from AAI.
Note: Candidates are advised not to respond to fraudulent advertisements appearing in any
newspaper/websites/mobile apps, etc. For authenticity of any information, candidates need to visit detailed advertisements available on the AAI website.
For more details regarding AAI Recruitment 2022, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the applications for the AAI recruitment 2022 begin?
The applications for the AAI recruitment 2022 will begin on 15 June.
What is the application fee for the AAI recruitment 2022?
The application fee for General candidates is Rs 1000 SC,ST,Female candidates have to pay only Rs - 81 PwD candidates and apprentices who have successfully completed 1 year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee.