New Delhi, 29 November, 2021: The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has cancelled the UPTET 2021 entrance examination that was scheduled for November 28. The exam got cancelled due to an alleged paper leak. The new exam date will be announced soon. It is expected that the exam will be held within a month and candidates are requested to keep a check on the latest updates through the official website of UPTET.
Table of Contents
UPTET 2021 – Details at a glance
|Name of Organizer||UP Education Department|
|Name of Exam||Teachers Eligibility Test 2021|
|Registration Process for UPTET 2021 Registration Dates||7 to 25 October, 2021|
|Name of Posts||UP Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Posts|
|UP TET 2021 Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|Official Website of UP Education Department||https://updeled.gov.in/|
What are the revised UPTET 2021 Exam Terms and Conditions?
- All the expenses in the upcoming UPTET 2021 examination will be undertaken by the UP government.
- The candidates will not have to pay the fees or fill the examination form again.
- Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) buses will be used to send back the candidates to their respective home destinations free of cost with the use of their admit cards.
UPTET 2021 – Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held in two shifts of 150 minutes each.
- The first shift will be held for candidates who aspire to teach classes 1 to 5, while the second shift will be conducted for those who aspire to teach classes 6 to 8.
- The UPTET certificate has a lifetime validity.
UPTET 2021 – Eligibility
- Candidates belonging to India, Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan, are eligible for the exam.
- The age of the candidates must be between 18 and 35 years, respectively.
- Candidates who belong to reserved categories will be given age relaxation as has been laid by the government guidelines.
- Relaxed age criteria for OBC candidates – 18 to 38 years
- Relaxed age criteria for SC/ST candidates – 18 to 40 years
- For PH (physically handicapped) candidates – 18 to 45 years