New Delhi, 31 December 2021 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the result for UPSC Combined Medical Services 2021 (UPSC CMS 2021) examination. Candidates can check the result through the official website in the form of a PDF file that contains the roll numbers of shortlisted students. The cut-off for the UPSC CMS exam will be released later along with the detailed application form (DAF) for candidates who have qualified the exam.
Note: Shortlisted candidates need to fill up the DAF between 4 and 18 January 2022. Also, roll numbers have been released for students who have qualified for the next round of the selection process (in other words, Interview/Personality Test). The schedule for this round will be uploaded later on http://upsc.gov.in.
Table of Contents
How to Check the UPSC CMS 2021 Result?
To check the result, please follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission – upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads, ‘Written Result: Combined Medical Services Examination 2021’ or click on the direct link shared here.
- A PDF will open with roll numbers of all the students who have been selected for the next round.
- Scroll through the document and find your roll number in the list of shortlisted candidates. You can also use the keyboard shortcut ‘Ctrl + F’ and enter your roll number to check your result.
- If you find your roll number on the list, it means you have qualified for the Interview/Personality Test.
- Download the list for future use or take a screenshot for your convenience. You can even print the list out for further usage.
UPSC CMS 2021 – Personality Test/Interview
- Applicants who have qualified the written examination will be called for an interview or personality test.
- The interview call letter will be issued separately for qualified candidates.
- The interview/personality test holds a weightage of 100 marks.
- It will be organized for testing the candidates’ aptitude and attitude to ascertain their capability for a position in UPSC CMS.
UPSC CMS 2021 – Physical Fitness Test
After clearing the interview round, aspirants need to go through a medical & physical fitness test. Once the physical fitness test is cleared, candidates will receive a confirmation from UPSC regarding their selection in the CMS.
Note: Aspirants will be required to present their documents for verification. Only after document verification will their admission be confirmed.