Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test 2021 (UPCET), formerly known as Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE), will now be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). UPCET is a state-level examination, conducted for admissions in courses like B.Arch., B.Pharm., B.Tech., MCA, MAM, MBA, BFA, BHMCT, BFAD etc., at technical colleges/institutions of Uttar Pradesh affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).
While this exam was previously conducted by AKTU itself, from the year 2021 onwards, the exam has been discontinued and the admissions to these courses shall be done through JEE Main. Since the JEE Main exam is conducted by NTA, the UPCET entrance exam will automatically be held under the purview of the same authority.
UPCET 2021 – Important Points to Note
- NTA shall be conducting UPCET 2021 on 16 May 2021 in 57 cities across the country.
- The last date to submit the UPCET 2021 application form is 25 April 2021.
- Candidates who wish to apply for UPCET 2021 have to register themselves on the official website i.e., upcet.nta.nic.in.
- The UPCET 2021 application fee is Rs. 1,300 for general/EWS/OBC category candidates, and Rs. 650 for SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates.
- The documents and details required for UPCET 2021 registration are scanned copies of candidate’s photograph and full signature, scanned image of the candidate’s full signature, qualifying examination (Class 12/ graduation) details, a valid email ID and an active mobile number.
- UPCET is a computer-based exam.
- The exam shall comprise of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- The helpline number for UPCET is 011-40759000. Candidates can also write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to fill UPCET Application Form 2021?
UPCET REGISTRATION 2021
- Visit the official NTA UPCET website i.e., upcet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Application Form for B.Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B.Voc, MBA(Integrated), MCA(Integrated) Courses”.
- A form shall open on your screen. Fill in your name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Create your password
- An application number shall be sent to you through SMS and e-mail.
UPCET APPLICATION 2021
- Log into the official website again using your UPCET application number and password.
- Now, fill in your parent’s name, gender, aadhar card number, category and other details, as required.
- Further, enter your qualification details such as name of the board, year of passing, percentage of marks etc.
- Fill in your address details, locality, city, state, district and pin code.
- Select the courses you want to apply for along with the exam centre of your preference.
- Upload scanned images of photograph (10 to 200 kb) and signature (3 to 30 kb) in jpeg format
- Finally, pay the UPCET 2021 application fee
- Take a print out of the UPCET application form 2021 along with the fee receipt