The admit card for UPCET 2021 is scheduled to be released sometime around the first half of May 2021. Candidates who wish to register themselves for the upcoming UPCET exam (earlier known as UPSEE) can do it now as the process has already begun. They can download their respective admit cards from the official UPCET portal – www.upcet.nta.nic.in using their UPCET 2021 provisional ID and password. The admit card of UPCET 2021 features important details like exam venue, application number, and candidate details.
From this year on, the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) or UPCET will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Admit cards for UPCET 2021 will be released in online mode on the official website of the conducting body.
It must be noted that the conducting body will not send the UPCET hall ticket 2021 to any candidate via mail or post. Further, only those candidates will be able to access and download their admit card who would have submitted their application forms successfully. The university will make the UPCET 2021 admit card available for download 10-15 days prior to the day of exam. It is advisable to all the candidates to go through the details mentioned on the admit card thoroughly, and in case of any discrepancy,contact the concerned authorities immediately. Read the complete article to know how to download UPCET Admit Card 2021 and other related details.
Table of Contents
- UPCET Admit Card – When will NTA release the UPCET Admit Card 2021?
- UPCET Admit Card – How can we download the UPCET Admit Card 2021?
- UPCET Admit Card 2021 – Details Mentioned
- UPCET Admit Card 2021 – Precautions to Take while downloading the Admit Card?
- UPCET Admit Card – Discrepancy Contact
- UPCET Admit Card 2021 – Important Points to Remember
- UPCET Admit Card – FAQs
- National Test Agency (NTA) has now released an official notification announcing the new exam date and schedule. The exam will now be conducted on 18th May instead of 16 May, as per the notice.
- UPCET 2021 will be conducted on 16th May 2021.
- The last date for submission of UPCET online admission forms is 30th May 2021 (11:59 pm).
UPCET Admit Card – When will NTA release the UPCET Admit Card 2021?
NTA will conduct the UPCET exam 2021 for all undergraduate, postgraduate engineering and professional courses offered by the institutions in the state. As per the recent notice, UPCET 2021 will be conducted on 18th May 2021. The authories are now expected to declare the official date of release of UPCET 2021 admit cards soon.
Since the candidates are generally able to access and download their UPCET admit cards 10-15 days prior to the day of the exam, it is expected that the online availability of admit cards will begin from the 1st week of May 2020. However, candidates will have to wait for the official notification.
UPCET Admit Card – How can we download the UPCET Admit Card 2021?
To download the admit card, the aspirants are required to follow the below mentioned steps-
- Visit the official website of UPCET – www.upcet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the direct link given to download the hall ticket.
- Log into the online portal using your application number and date of birth.
- After successfully logging in, the candidates are redirected to their admit card window.
- The aspirants can then download and save their admit cards.
Note: Aspirants are advised to go through the information given carefully and also, take two or more print outs of the UPCET admit card for future reference.
UPCET Admit Card 2021 – Details Mentioned
As soon as the candidates can start downloading their admit card for the UPCET 2021 exam, they must go through the details mentioned carefully. In case of any error or discrepancy in the details given, the candidates must immediately contact the concerned authorities.
There will be a space provided in the admit card, where the candidates are required to affix their recent passport size photograph. Candidates have to get the photograph attested by any Gazetted Officer or by the Head of the Institution last attended after affixing it to the admit card.
Candidates must keep in consideration that the space given for candidate’s self-attestation (signature and left hand thumb impression) is to be filled in front of the invigilator on the day of exam. Therefore, they must not fill the space by themselves.
The below given details will be mentioned on the UPCET hall ticket 2021 –
- Name of the Candidate
- UPCET Roll Number
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Name of the Paper
- Father’s Name (of the candidate)
- Mother’s Name (of the candidate)
- Application Number
- Address and Domicile of the Candidate
- Gender of the Candidate
- Category and Sub-category of the Candidate
- Exam Centre and Address
- Exam Date and Reporting Time
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Exam day Guidelines
Along with the complete venue details of the exam centre, the reporting schedule of the exam will also be enlisted on the respective admit cards of the candidates. Below we have given the tabular representation of the paper wise exam schedule and names of the exam centres for the reference of the candidates.
UPCET Exam Centres 2021
Within Uttar Pradesh
|Mathura||Sultanpur||Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida/Greater Noida)|
Outside Uttar Pradesh
UPCET Admit Card 2021 – Precautions to Take while downloading the Admit Card?
In order to avoid any kind of confusions or delay while downloading the admit card, the candidates can take the following steps –
- Aspirants should not use their mobile phones for downloading the admit card.
- Before beginning with the download process, candidates must make sure they have a good internet.
- For fast download, they can empty their cache memory from the browser.
- Also, the candidates must keep their login credentials safe with them so as to avoid any kind of hassle while downloading the UPCET 2021 admit card. In case any candidate does not remember their login credentials or is unable to log in, they can easily regenerate the new login credentials by visiting the official website.
- As discussed above, only those candidates will be able to download their admit cards who would have successfully submitted their application forms. Therefore, to avoid any confusion during the admit card download process, the candidates must make sure that they fill in and submit their application forms carefully.
UPCET Admit Card – Discrepancy Contact
If a candidate faces any problem while downloading the admit card, they must immediately contact the concerned authorities. While downloading the admit card, the candidates must carefully check all the given information.
In case there is any error or discrepancy in the given details, the candidates must report to the concerned authorities with the following required documents –
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Prescribed fee to receive the corrected admit card.
- A copy of the receipt of registered or speed post as proof of submitting the confirmation page.
Discrepancy Contact Details
UPCET Admit Card 2021 – Important Points to Remember
- The candidates must not fold or write anything on their admit card.
- Aspirants must make sure that they affix their photograph on the admit card.
- Students must reach the exam centre an hour before the reporting time so as to avoid any last minute hassle.
- It must be noted that it is necessary to carry the admit card on the day of exam. Aspirants with no admit cards on the day of exam will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- Along with the admit card, candidates must also carry a valid government approved ID card on the day of exam.
UPCET Admit Card – FAQs
Q. Will I receive my UPCET admit card via post?
No, the authority will release the admit card online only. There will be no other mode to get your admit card of UPCET 2021.
Q. My name is misprinted on the UPCET admit card. What should I do now?
You should contact the authority without any delay through email or call and get it rectified before the examination.
Q. Do I need to carry any other proof with my UPCET admit card while heading towards the exam?
Yes, you need to carry any of your state or central government issued photo ID proofs along with the UPCET admit card.
Q. I am not able to download my UPCET admit card. What should I do now?
Please check your internet connection and login to the official website again. Also, clear the cache memory. Use either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge on your system to download the UPCET 2021 admit card.
Stay tuned to Buddy4Study to get the latest updates and news on UPCET Admit Card 2020.