UPMSP (Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad) has declared the Class 10 and 12 practical exam schedules for the 2021 session. As per the timetable, the UP-Board Class 12 practical examination will be conducted in 2 distinct phases. While Phase 1 of Class 12 intermediate practical exams will begin from 3 February 2021, the Phase 2 exams will begin from 13 February 2021.
On the other hand, the marks of UP Board Class 10 practical’s will be submitted by the principals of the respective schools based on internal evaluation, sports, physical education, and project work. The Class 10 internal marks submissions have to be made from 25 January 2021 onwards on the official website – upmsp.edu.in.
UP Board Exam 2021 – Details and Guidelines
- Phase 1 or Session 1 of Class 12 practical exams 2021 will be held in 10 zones namely Devipatan, Saharanpur, Lucknow, Chitrakoot, Basti, Azamgarh, Agra, Bareilly, Jhansi, and Faizabad.
- Phase 2 or Session 2 of Class 12 practical exams 2021 will be conducted in 8 diverse zones namely Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Moradabad, Meerut, Aligarh, Mirzapur, Prayagraj, and Kanpur
- In 2021, the UP board practical examinations shall be conducted under the surveillance of CCTV’s. As mentioned in the notification of UP Board Examinations, the principals/headmasters of respective schools are supposed to preserve the CCTV recordings to later produce them, if required.
- Practical exams for compulsory subjects, including sports and physical education, ethical or naitik yoga, shall be held at institute level by the respective school authorities.
- The detailed UP Board theory exam date sheet is expected to be released soon. As per the available information, the theory exams could be conducted in April/May of 2021.
- The marks for the practical examinations shall be based on the student’s performance in internal examinations as well as viva exam.
- 50% of the marks shall be given by the internal examiner, while the remaining 50% marks by external examiner (from the viva exam).
- The practical exams will be conducted while keeping the COVID-19 guidelines in check.
Candidates can read further details about the practical exams by visiting the respective regional centres of the board.
Note: In order to pass Class 12 boards, a student is required to score a minimum of 35% overall as well in respective subjects. More than 56 lakh candidates have registered for the UP Board Class 10 and 12 examinations 2021.
|1.||Explore Scholarships for Class 12 Passed Students|
|2.||Check Out Scholarships for Class 10 passed Students|
|3.||Know About Scholarships for Engineering Students|
|4.||Explore Scholarships for Graduation Students|
|5.||Know About Scholarships for Postgraduation Students|
|6.||Check Out Live Scholarships|