Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad has announced the TS EAMCET result 2022 on 12 August 2022. According to the official notification, the TS EAMCET Engineering exam was held on July 18, 19, and 20 and the Agriculture & Medical exam was held on July 14 and 15, 2022.
Candidates can check their TS EAMCET result 2022 with the help of their unique registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth. The exam conducting authority has also released the rank card, along with the TS EAMCET result, in online mode. The result will highlight details like name of the candidate, marks obtained, and rank secured in the entrance test.
The TS EAMCET authority will also publish the final answer key along with the TS EAMCET result. Candidates will be shortlisted for TS EAMCET counselling based on their ranks.
- TS EAMCET 2022 exam will be conducted on the following dates:
- Engineering – July 18, 19, and 20
- Agriculture & Medical – July 14 and 15
- TS EAMCET application form will remain available till 27 June 2022 with a late fee of Rs. 2500
TS EAMCET Result – Important Date Announcements
Registered candidates with valid admit cards can download the TS EAMCET result from the official website – eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS EAMCET Result Schedule
|TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Date
|July 18, 19, and 20 (Engineering)
July 14 and 15 (Agriculture and Medicine)
|Release of TS EAMCET 2022 Preliminary Answer Key
|July 30, 2022
|Release of Final Answer Key
|August 5, 2022
|Declaration of TS EAMCET Result
|August 12, 2022
|Release of Rank Cards
|August 12, 2022
|TS EAMCET Counselling 2022
|October 11, 2022
Read More : TS EAMCET Cutoff – How to Download, Expected & Previous Years’ Cutoffs
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2022
The TS EAMCET authority has released the answer key on the official website in due time. The answer key is categorised into two parts – preliminary and final answer key. Candidates can calculate their estimated scores with the help of their response sheets and preliminary answer key.
Candidates can check the answers to all the questions in the TS EAMCET paper through the preliminary answer key. If they find any of the answers incorrect, they can submit objections against the preliminary answer key within a set time frame. To do so, candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 5000 (Rs. 2000 for reserved category) along with the proof of objection(s). Based on the objections filed against the TS EAMCET answer key, the final result will be prepared.
Note: Candidates cannot raise objections against any question or answer in the final answer key.
How is TS EAMCET Result Calculated?
To begin with, the TS EAMCET authority calculates the raw scores of candidates based on the marking scheme.
TS EAMCET Marking Scheme
|Type of Answers
|Every Correct Answer
|Every Wrong Answer
|0 (No Negative Marking)
Finally, the incorrect answers are subtracted with the correct answers to get the final score.
|Correct marks X 1 − Incorrect Marks X 0 = TS EAMCET Score
How to Download TS EAMCET Results?
The official TS EAMCET authority has released the result in online mode on the official website. To check and download the results, candidates will need the below-mentioned details:
- Registration number
- Hall ticket number
- Date of birth
Here are the steps to download the TS EAMCET result 2022:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET (https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/)
- Click on ‘Download Result’ link
- Enter date of birth, hall ticket number, and registration number
- Click on the ‘View Results’ tab to submit the details
- Check the result and the details mentioned in it
- Take a printout of the result for future use
Details mentioned on TS EAMCET Result
As soon as results are out, Buddy4Study advises candidates to verify the details and download a copy of their result to avoid discrepancies during TS EAMCET counselling or admission. Candidates will find the following details mentioned on their TS EAMCET result card 2022.
- Qualifying status of candidate
- Marks secured by candidate/s in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Total marks secured
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- TS EAMCET registration number
- TS EAMCET hall ticket number
Normalization of Marks in TS EAMCET
The TS EAMCET exam is conducted in multiple shifts, and hence, candidates attempt different question papers. This year, the TS EAMCET 2022 exam was conducted in dual shifts –
Forenoon – 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon – 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
However, the difficulty level of these question papers may vary. The TS EAMCET authority adopts the normalization process so that no candidate gets an unfair benefit.
Here is the formula that officials follow to normalize the scores of the examinees in the test:
|GASD + (GTA – GASD) / (STA + SASD) x (Marks secured by the examinee in the subject in a phase − SASD) = Normalized Score in TS EAMCET 2022
- GASD – Sum of average (A) and standard deviation (SD) of all the candidates [marks acquired in all phases in a subject by the candidates]
- GTA – Average score of the top 0.1% of all the candidates who wrote all phases of the subject
- STA – Average mark among the top 0.1% of the candidates
- SASD – Sum of average (A) and standard deviation (SD) [for a subject the candidate appears in the session]
Tie-breaking Rule for TS EAMCET Result
If two or more candidates score the same marks in the TS EAMCET exam, the authority follows a rule known as the ‘tie-breaking rule’.
Tie Breaking Procedure For Engineering Stream:
- Candidate/s obtaining the highest marks in Mathematics will be given priority
- In case the tie persists, the authority will consider the candidate with higher marks in Physics
- If the tie still exists, they consider the candidate securing high aggregate marks in the qualifying exam
- Finally, the officials will consider the older candidate (age-wise)
Tie Breaking Procedure For Agriculture or Medical Streams:
- As a priority, the authority considers the highest total marks secured in TS EAMCET
- As a tie-breaker, candidate/s obtaining the highest marks in Biology will be given priority
- If the tie persists, the authority will consider the candidate with higher marks in Physics
- If the tie still exists, they consider the candidate securing higher marks/percentage in the qualifying exam
- Finally, the older candidate will be given priority
TS EAMCET Rank Card
Candidates can download the rank card along with the merit list from the official website. Buddy4Study advises all the candidates to download their rank cards, as this document will not be sent to candidates by post to their registered address.
How to Download the TS EAMCET Rank Card?
Candidates can follow this step-by-step process to download their rank cards:
- Go to the official website of TS EAMCET (https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in)
- Navigate to the ‘TS EAMCET Rank Card 2022’ link and click on it
- Select the stream (Engineering/Medical)
- Enter the details – Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the ‘Get Details’ button
- Download the rank card
- Take a printout of the rank card and keep it safe for future (admission) use
Details Mentioned on the Rank Card
The scorecard or rank card comprises several important details. Candidates can find the list of details highlighted below. In case of any discrepancy, candidates should get in touch with the TS EAMCET authority and apply to make the necessary corrections.
List of Details
- Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Stream Applied For
- TS EAMCET Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Address (Local area)
- Combined Score
- TS EAMCET Weightage
- Marks of Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- Group Total
- Group Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
What to do if candidates don’t receive the TS EAMCET Rank Card?
In case candidate/s fail to receive their rank cards, they can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official TS EAMCET website
- Click on the option “Submission of Qualifying Examination Marks/Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket/CBSE/ISC/Diploma/Open School for the candidates not received TS EAMCET 2022”
- Enter the registered hall ticket number, registration number, and registered mobile number
- Click on ‘Search’
- Enter all the details of the qualifying examination
- Select the file and upload the proof (Marks Memo/Hall Ticket)
- Click on ‘Declaration’ tab
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ tab
TS EAMCET Merit List 2022
The merit list is decided based on the combination of 75% TS EAMCET marks and 25% PCM marks in Class 12 or equivalent. Only after the candidates qualify the TS EAMCET exam, they are sent for the counselling process and the final admissions into the various colleges.
Below the following criteria based on which the merit list is created:
- Marks obtained in Physics in TS EAMCET 2022
- Marks secured in Mathematics in TS EAMCET 2022
- Total marks secured in TS EAMCET 2022
- Percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
*% means the weightage of the marks
*PCM – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
TS EAMCET Qualifying Marks 2022
The TS EAMCET qualifying marks are the minimum required marks that the candidates need to secure in the entrance examination to be considered qualified to participate in the further admission process. To qualify, candidates need to obtain a minimum of 25% marks. This, after calculation, stands to be a total of 40 marks out of 160 marks.
TS EAMCET Cutoff
|Minimum Cut Off Marks
TS EAMCET Ranking Criteria
|TS EAMCET Marks
|Marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Class 12 or equivalent examination
TS EAMCET Counselling and Seat Allotment Process
TSCHE conducts the TS EAMCET counselling process via online mode. The counselling process was held in three rounds for all the shortlisted candidates. Candidates have to follow the steps mentioned below to appear for and complete the TS EAMCET counselling and seat allotment process:
- Payment of counselling fees and filling details
- Verification of documents
- Online choice filling
- Freezing of options
- Final allotment of seats
- Reporting at the allotted institute and payment of admission fees
Note: Unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 1200, whereas reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 600 as TS EAMCET counselling fee.
Important Documents for Counselling
Candidates need to carry the following documents at the time of counselling:
- TS EAMCET 2022 hall ticket
- TS EAMCET 2022 rank card
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
TS EAMCET Result – FAQs
What is the release date of TS EAMCET result 2022?
As of now, the TS EAMCET 2022 result date is not declared by TSCHE or the exam authority. However, the information will be made available on the official TS EAMCET website once the exam is conducted in July 2022.
Will TS EAMCET result and TS EAMCET rank card be released together?
No. The TS EAMCET result and rank card will be released separately. Candidates can download both documents separately with the help of their unique registration number, date of birth, and qualifying exam hall ticket number.
Is there any negative marking in TS EAMCET 2022?
No. There is no negative marking for any wrong answer. Candidates can attempt all the questions without worrying about negative marking.
What is the validity of the TS EAMCET result?
The scores or result of TS EAMCET remains valid for one year only.
Will JNTU Hyderabad release TS EAMCET 2022 official answer key?
Yes, JNTU Hyderabad will release the answer key after the completion of the TS EAMCET exam. Candidates will be able to check the answer key once it is made available by the authority on the official TS EAMCET website.