JNTU Hyderabad conducts the TS EAMCET counselling on behalf of TSCHE. Candidates have to register for the counselling process, pay its associated fee, get the documents verified, fill the slots for preferred college choices and appear for seat allotment rounds. The TS EAMCET counselling process takes place after the announcement of exam results.
The seats in all TS EAMCET 2020-21 participating institutes will be offered through a centralised counselling process. The counselling process will be held in 3 rounds for all the shortlisted candidates. TS EAMCET authority will select the candidates for the counselling process based on their scores in the TS EAMCET exam.
The exam council will release a detailed notification on the official TS EAMCET website in due time.
- TS EAMCET counselling 2021 will be held in August 2021.
- The last date to exercise Web Options for allotment of seats in the TS EAMCET (BiPC) admissions counselling is 22nd November 2020.
- TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 Round 2 seat allotment result declared on 12th November 2020. Candidates can check the result on the official site of TS EAMCET (www.tseamcet.nic.in).
Candidates shortlisted in the round 2 seat allotment list will have to confirm their admission online between 12th November to 17th November 2020.
- TSCHE will release the TS EAMCET 2020 final phase allotment result today, 12th November 2020.
Once the allotment result for the final phase is declared, candidates need to pay their tuition fees and self-report at the allotted colleges online on or before 17th November 2020.
- The modified schedule for the final phase of TS EAMCET counselling process is out. Get it here.
- Schedule for final phase of TS EAMCET 2020 counselling has been revised again. The allotment result will now be releasing on 12th November 2020.
- TS EAMCET 2020 slot booking for final phase counselling has begun from 31st October 2020. Candidates can apply online via the official TS EAMCET website.
- The process of exercising web options for engineering seats through TS EAMCET exam has begun from 18th October 2020. The web options process will be continued until 22nd October 2020.
- TS EAMCET counselling, which was supposed to commence on 9th October 2020 has been postponed. According to the new schedule, the online registration, payment and slot booking will begin from 18th October and end on 22nd October 2020.
- TS EAMCET 2020 counselling has begun at tseamcet.nic.in. Candidates can also visit direct link to apply for TS EAMCET Counselling 2020.
- Candidates can find more information regarding TS EAMCET counselling in the revised official notification.
- TS EAMCET Engineering examination will be conducted on September 9, 10, 11 and 14, 2020, with two shifts on each day.
- TS EAMCET Agriculture exam will be held on September 28 and 29, 2020.
- The last date to submit the TS EAMCET application form has been extended to 31st August 2020 with an addition of Rs. 10,000 as late fee
Table of Contents
- TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule
- List of Documents Required During TS EAMCET Counselling
- TS EAMCET Counselling – Documents Required by Minority/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Candidates
- TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 – Step-wise Process
- TS EAMCET Counselling – Detailed Procedure
- TS EAMCET Counselling – Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- TS EAMCET Counselling – Participating Institutes 2020-21
- TS EAMCET Counselling – Help Line Centers
- TS EAMCET Counselling – FAQs
TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule
TS EAMCET counselling is an important event as it opens up a path of opportunities for the candidates. During the counselling process, candidates are granted seats based on their preferences and rank. The table below mentions the EAMCET 2020 counselling schedule.
TS EAMCET – Important Events and Dates
|TS EAMCET Events||Dates|
|TS EAMCET 2020 exam (Engineering)||9th, 10th, 11th and 14th September 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 exam (Agriculture and Medicine)||28th and 29th September 2020|
|Announcement of TS EAMCET 2020 result||6th October 2020|
|TS EAMCET counselling – Fee Payment, Filling Basic Information, Slot Booking||18th October to 22th October 2020|
|Verification of documents||12th October to 18th October 2020|
|Choice Filling (Online)||18th October to 22nd October 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment – Round 1||24th October 2020|
|Final Date for Payment of Tuition Fee and Self Reporting by the candidates (online)||22th October to 27th October 2020|
|Online processing of fee payment, registration and certificate verification for candidates who didn’t attend Phase I|
29th October 2020
31st October 2020 (final phase)
|Certificate verification for already booked candidates in the final phase||8th November 2020|
12th October to 20th October 2020
Upto 9th November 2020 (final phase)
|Freezing of Option||Upto 9th November 2020 (final phase)|
|Final seat allotment result (Provisional)||4th November 2020|
|Payment of admission fee and self-reporting|
4th November to 7th November 2020
12th November to 17th November 2020 (final)
|Internal sliding at the institution (Spot round)|
4th November 2020
14th November 2020 (final)
|Issue of notification by the college to fill leftover vacancies under spot admissions (Spot round)||5th November|
|Completion of spot admissions||5th November|
Read More : TS EAMCET Answer Key – Dates, How to Download & Calculate Score
List of Documents Required During TS EAMCET Counselling
Selected candidates are required to carry several important documents during TS EAMCET counselling 2021. They must bring all original certificates and 2 sets of their xerox copies. Candidates can find below the list of documents that they must carry on the day of counselling:
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET Rank Card
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or equivalent Marks memo
- Class 6 to Class 10+2 Marks Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Residence Certificate of either of the parents in T.S. for 10 years (in case of non-local candidates)
- Residence Certificate (in case the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2020
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Bridge Course certificate in Mathematics conducted by the intermediate board [10+2] (For Bi.P.C Biotechnology course only)
TS EAMCET Counselling – Documents Required by Minority/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Candidates
- CAP (certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer) – Identity card and Discharge book for verification (in case of Ex-Servicemen)
- PH (certificate issued by District Medical Board) – Candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
- NCC & Sports – Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- Minorities – SSC certificate from the Head Master or TC containing minority status
- Anglo-Indian – Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 – Step-wise Process
The counselling procedure for TS EAMCET generally starts after the results of TS EAMCET are out. For the year 2020-21, the authority will notify about the commencement of the TS EAMCET counselling process in due time. The shortlisted candidates have to follow the steps mentioned below to appear for and complete the TS EAMCET counselling and seat allotment process:
- Registration and Counselling/Processing Fee Payment
- Verification of Certificates/Documents
- Choice Filling Option
- Allotment of Seats
- Reporting to Allotted Institute
TS EAMCET Counselling – Detailed Procedure
TS EAMCET qualified candidates have to go through a list of counselling procedures to get admission in a preferred institution. The TSCHE will release a notification after the TS EAMCET results are out, mentioning the timeline and procedure for the counselling process. Candidates can find the detailed step-by-step guide for TS EAMCET counselling below:
Step 1 – Registration and Counselling/Processing Fee Payment
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the registration for TS EAMCET counselling –
- Visit the helpline centres or the official TS EAMCET website (www.tseamcet.nic.in) to register (as per ranks).
- Click on the ‘Candidate Registration’ link
- Enter the date of birth, rank in the entrance exam, hall ticket number and TS EAMCET registration number received on mobile
- Click on ‘Generate Password’
- See and verify all the details displayed on the screen
- Create a password for future login
- Click on the ‘Save Password’ tab to complete the registration procedure.
- Candidates will be able to see the ‘Registration Successful’ message after the completion of the registration process.
- Counselling Fee Payment
SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 600 as the processing fee whereas candidates from other categories are required to pay Rs. 1200. Candidates can find below the process to pay TS EAMCET counselling fees:
- Visit the official TS EAMCET counselling website (https://tseamcet.nic.in)
- Click on ‘Processing Fee Payment’ link
- Enter TS EAMCET 2020 rank and hall ticket number
- Click on ‘Pay Fees’ link
- Select the payment mode (net banking or debit/credit card)
- Enter the credentials required for the payment mode
- Click on the ‘Make Payment’ tab to pay the fees
- Candidates will receive an SMS mentioning the confirmation of fees payment and payment reference number
|Candidate’s Category||Counselling Fee|
|OC or General||Rs. 1200|
|ST and SC||Rs. 600|
Note: Candidates can check their payment status here.
Step 2 – Verification of Certificates/Documents
- In this step, only the successfully registered candidates are called with their certificates and required documents. Candidates need to bring the original as well as 2 xerox copies of each document.
- The TS EAMCET authority will check and verify all the documents mentioned on the verification cum registration form.
- Candidates should be physically present at the time of verification as they have to verify their fingerprint biometric with the one registered with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) for Aadhar card.
- In case of any discrepancy regarding spelling error in name or incorrect information in the registration form, candidates are advised to contact the verification officer for corrections.
- The SC/ST/BC candidates should contact the caste verification officer and submit their original caste certificates for clearance. Once the caste certificates are cleared, these candidates must report to the Certificate Verification Officer.
- The OC candidates need to report directly to the certificate verification officer.
- Candidates will receive a receipt of verification after the documents and details are verified (online). They should collect the print out of the same.
- Finally, they must collect the manual option form (offline) and then leave the counselling hall.
Note: Find the list of documents highlighted above
Step 3 – Choice Filling Option
- In this step, candidates need to fill in the names of the colleges they wish to join (in order of preference).
- They should select their options from higher to lower preference. Candidates are allowed to select any number of colleges.
- If the candidates choose to fill choices in the manual option entry form, they need to mention the college code (for the colleges they want to get in), course code and district code.
- After selecting all the preferred options, candidates should take a print out of the options for future reference.
Step 4 – Allotment of Seats
- TSCHE will share the status or information about seat allotment with the candidates on their registered mobile numbers via SMS. The authority will also share the allotment in online mode.
- For this, candidates need to open the official TS EAMCET website (tseamcet.nic.in)
- Candidates can access their provisional allotment order by going through ‘Candidate’s Login’.
- An OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number
- After this, they need to click on the ‘Allotment Order’ link and submit the date of birth, TS EAMCET hall ticket number, ROC form number and password.
- Candidate needs to enter the OTP and click on “Click Here for Option Entry” tab to exercise the web options
- Choose the district in which the preferred college is located
- Click on ‘Display Option Entry Form’ tab
- Enter choices of colleges as per the order of preference
- Finally, save their options and take a printout of the information for future use
Step 5 – Reporting to Allotted Institute
Candidates must visit the allotted institute together with the provisional seat allotment letter and the asked documents from the TS EAMCET counselling authority. They must report to the allotted institute on time within the specified dates, failing which their admission can get cancelled.
Process of Withdrawal
This provision is granted to candidates who want to withdraw/ cancel the allotted seat. This process comes at the end of TS EAMCET counselling. Candidates can do it by approaching the Convener in person before the stipulated date for cutoff.
What to do in case the candidate forgets password?
In case a candidate forgets his/her TS EAMCET password during the counselling process, he/she can follow the below steps to retrieve it:
- Visit the login page of the official TS EAMCET website
- Click on the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link
- Enter the ‘TS EAMCET hall ticket number’, ‘TS EAMCET rank’, ‘Date of birth’ and ‘Registration number’ in the designated slots
- Click on ‘Get new password’
- The new password will be sent on your registered email address and mobile number
- Save and use the password for option entry
TS EAMCET Counselling – Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Candidates appearing for the TS EAMCET exam and counselling must be Indian citizens
- Candidates should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh (defined in G.O. (P). No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments)
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31st, 2020, to appear for the counselling of Pharm D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course
- Candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on December 31st, 2020, to appear for the counselling of Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including Technology) and Pharmacy
Who can Exercise Options in the Final Round of TS EAMCET Counselling 2020-21?
- Candidates who have not secured the seats but did get their certificates verified
- Candidates who have secured the seats but are not interested to join
- Candidates who have secured seats, self-reported and are aspiring for a better option
- Candidates who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified
What happens to candidates who cancel their admission?
The TS EAMCET authority will use their right to forfeit the tuition fee if candidates cancel their admission. Candidates should read the fee forfeiting process below before making a decision:
- If a candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online mode after paying the tuition fee (after the first phase of counselling) on or before the notification of TS EAMCET cutoff date for cancellation, he/she will be refunded the entire amount
- If a candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online mode after paying the tuition fee (after the final phase of TS EAMCET counselling) on or before the notification of TS EAMCET cutoff date for cancellation, he/she will be refunded the entire amount in case of University colleges
- If a candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online mode after paying the tuition fee (after the final phase of counselling) on or before the notification of TS EAMCET cutoff date for cancellation, he/she will be refunded 50% of the entire paid fee
- If a candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online mode after paying the tuition fee (after the final phase of TS EAMCET counselling) on or before the notification of TS EAMCET cutoff date for cancellation, he/she will be refunded 100% of the entire paid fee in respect of Private Unaided colleges
TS EAMCET Counselling – Participating Institutes 2020-21
Several top Engineering and Agriculture & Medical institutes participate in the TS EAMCET counselling program. For the year 2020, nearly 320 colleges have participated (acknowledged by TSCHE) and are offering seats for the qualifying TS EAMCET passed candidates.
Candidates must check the list of those participating institutes and know which colleges are offering admission via TS EAMCET counselling program 2020. Buddy4Study has compiled the top 10 colleges accepting the admissions through TS EAMCET counselling.
TS EAMCET Participating Institutes
|Serial No.||Top 10 Institutes|
|1||Anurag Group of Institutions, Ghatkesar|
|2||BV Raju Institute of Technology, Narsapur|
|3||Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad|
|4||CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad|
|5||CVR College of Engineering, Hyderabad|
|6||Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus, Ibrahimpatnam|
|7||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad|
|8||Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dundigal|
|9||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal|
|10||Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad|
TS EAMCET Counselling – Help Line Centers
To avail assistance for online options entry and document verification for TS EAMCET counselling 2020, candidates can approach Help Line Centers (HLC). After the declaration of TS EAMCET results, candidates must check the official notification issued by the competent authority regarding the admission to any professional course.
Candidates will find a list of Help Line Centers for TS EAMCET Counselling 2020:
- JNTU College of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- Dr. B R Ambedkar College, Baghlingampally, Hyderabad
- Government Degree College for Women (Autonomous), Begumpet, Hyderabad
- Q.Q. Government Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari, Old City, Hyderabad
- Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
- University College of Science, Saifabad, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
- Government Polytechnic, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
- J.N. Government Polytechnic, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad
- Government Institute of Printing Technology, East Maredpally, Secunderabad
- Government Polytechnic, Vikarabad
- SRRS Government Polytechnic, Sircilla, Rajanna Sircilla
- University PG College, Godavarikhani, Peddapalli District
- SKNR Government Degree College, Jagtial
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar GMR Polytechnic for Women, Karimnagar
- Government Polytechnic, Ismail Khanpet, Near MNR Medical College, Sanga Reddy
- Government Polytechnic, Rajgopalpet, Siddipet
- Government Polytechnic for Women, Medak
- Government Arts and Science College, Kamareddy
- Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad
- Government Polytechnic, Nirmal
- S G Government Polytechnic, Adilabad
- Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Mancherial District
- Government Degree College, Bhoopalpalli
- Government Degree College, Mahabubabad
- A B V Government Degree College, Jangoan
- Kakatiya Government College, Hanamkonda, Warangal
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
- University Arts & Science College, Subedari, Hanamkonda, Warangal
- Government Polytechnic, Warangal
- SR & BGNR Govt. Degree College, Khammam
- Government Polytechnic, Rudrampur, Kothagudem
- Government Polytechnic, Yadagirigutta
- Government Polytechnic for Women, Suryapet
- Government Polytechnic, Nalgonda
- S V Government Degree College, Palem, Nagarkurnool District
- Government Polytechnic, Dharur Road, Gadwal
- K.D.R Government Polytechnic, Wanaparthy
- Government Polytechnic, Mahabubnagar
TS EAMCET Counselling – FAQs
When will the TS EAMCET exam take place?
As per the revised exam schedule, TS EAMCET exam 2020-21 was conducted on 5th to 9th July 2020.
What is the counselling fee for TS EAMCET 2020-21?
The counselling fee for ST and SC candidates is Rs. 600 and for General and Other Backward Classes, the fee amount is Rs. 1200.
How to register for TS EAMCET counselling 2021?
Candidates who have qualified the TS EAMCET exam have to visit the TSCHE website. They have to click on the registration link of TS EAMCET 2021 counselling. Finally, they need to enter their hall ticket number and date of birth (as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo) and complete the registration process.
What will the mode TS EAMCET counselling process be in 2021?
TS EAMCET counselling 2021 will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
What documents are required during TS EAMCET counselling?
All the necessary documents that the candidates need to carry for the TS EAMCET counselling process are mentioned in the article above. Some of them are -
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET Rank Card
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or equivalent Marks memo
- Class 6 to Class 10+2 Marks Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate