New Delhi, 2nd May 2022: The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has begun the application process for Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply for a total of 17,291 constable and sub-inspector (SI) posts in the Telangana Police department through the TSLPRB official website – www.tslprb.in. – by May 20.
- The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) activated the application link for Telangana State Police recruitment on Monday, May 2, a t 8 am.
- The deadline for application is May 20, 2022. Any candidate who applies after the given date will not be considered eligible.
- The application process for Telangana State Police consists of two steps. Candidates must first register on the TSLPRB portal before proceeding to fill out the application form.
Table of Contents
- Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022: Overview
- Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern Highlights
- Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Drive||Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Posts Available||Constable and Sub-Inspector|
|Recruitment Type||State-Level Recruitment|
|Recruitment Exam Mode||Offline|
|Exam Date||July 27, 2022|
|Hall Ticket Issue||July 17, 2022|
|Language||Telugu, Urdu, and English|
|Help Desk Number||9393711110|
Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
1. Go to tslprb.in.
2. Click the link that says “Apply Online’ in the top-right corner of the homepage.
3. Register as a new user and get the login credentials.
4. After registration, visit the same link again and fill the application form.
5. Upload all relevant documents, pay the application cost, and submit the application.
6. Print a copy of the final page for future reference.
Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold a degree from any university or institution in India recognised by the University Grants Commission as of July 1, 2022.
- For Telangana State Police sub-inspector recruitment, candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 33 (general).
- For Telangana State Police constable recruitment, aspirants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 (general category).
- For the SC/ST/OBC categories, there is a 5-year age relaxation.
- Ex-Servicemen (Army, Navy, Air Force, or Territorial Army) and NCC Instructors are granted a three-year age relaxation.
Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- Preliminary Written Test (PWT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination (FWE)
Note: These will take place in subsequent rounds in the given order. Candidates need to qualify through each of these three processes to be selected in the Telangana Police Force.
Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern Highlights
- The TS Police Constable/SI preliminary exam will comprise objective type questions from general studies and arithmetic ability & reasoning sections.
- For every question, 1 mark will be allotted.
- For every wrong response, ¼ of the marks will get deducted.
- There will be a total of 200 questions carrying 1 mark each, which means the total marks allotted in the exam will be 200 marks.
- The candidates will get 180 minutes or 3 hours to solve all the questions.
- All questions will be given in English, Telugu, and Urdu languages.
- Applicants should get minimum qualifying marks to give next to the next rounds of the recruitment process.
|Arithmetic Ability & Reasoning||100||100||3 Hours|
TO READ THE FULL PRESS RELEASE (NOTIFICATION) FOR TELANGANA STATE POLICE RECRUITMENT 2022, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Telangana State Police Recruitment 2022: FAQs
What is the age limit for a TS Police Constable?
Age of a candidate must be between 18 and 22 years to apply for the TS Police constable exam. If a candidate belongs to the OBC/SC/ST category, then the age limit will be 27 years.
How to apply for TS Police Recruitment 2022?
Please visittslprb.in and then register online by entering your mobile number and password. Next, select the post name, fill all required details, pay the application fee, and submit the TS police application form to complete the process.
Can final-year students apply for Telangana State Police recruitment?
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, who are in their final year are eligible to apply for the TS Police recruitment drive. General category candidates should have passed the Class 12 exam for police constable and graduation for sub-inspector vacancies.
Does the TS Police exam have negative marking?
There will be negative marking for wrong answers. About 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in both TS Police Constable and SI preliminary exams.
How will candidates be selected for the Telangana State Police?
The selection will be made by TSLPRB on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the preliminary test followed by physical efficiency test (PET) and the final written examination. The final merit list will be released based on marks in the final written exam.