New Delhi, 10 May 2022 – Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has opened the recruitment portal for TCS off campus hiring and has welcomed freshers to apply for IT jobs. Candidates who have passed their B.E., B.Tech, M.E., M.Tech, MCA, or M.Sc degrees in either 2020, 2021, or 2022 can apply for TCS jobs by May 20.
The TCS recruitment drive is being conducted to fill vacancies across several IT profiles on a pan-India basis. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the career page of TCS – tcs.com/careers.
Table of Contents
- TCS Off Campus Hiring – Overview
- How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Hiring?
- TCS Off Campus Hiring – Selection Process
- TCS Off Campus Hiring – Eligibility
TCS Off Campus Hiring – Overview
|Recruitment Firm||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Recruitment Drive||TCS Off Campus Hiring|
|Application Portal Link||https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/|
|Application Deadline||20 May 2022|
|Roles Available||Various IT jobs, based on a candidate’s qualification and skill set|
|Selection Criteria||Skills Test & Interview|
|Skills Test Duration||166 min|
|Age Limit||18 to 28 years|
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Hiring?
To apply for the TCS off campus recruitment drive, candidates first need to create a new account on the TCS Next Step portal. Once they are registered as a new user, they need to log in to the same portal again with their login ID (also called CT/DT ID) and password.
Here are the steps to create a new TCS recruitment account and register as a user:
- Visit the TCS Next Step Portal – nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
- Click on ‘Register Now’ and choose the category as ‘IT’ from the given list.
- Follow all the steps to create a new account.
- Once registered, kindly visit the portal again, log in, and proceed to the application form.
- Fill up the application form with all details and then click on ‘Apply for Drive’.
Note: If candidates want to confirm their status, they can click on the “Track Your Application” link on the portal. Once clicked, the status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”. If not, then the candidates are requested to apply again.
TCS Off Campus Hiring – Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the skills test and the interview. Aspirants who crack the skills test will be called in for the interview, after which they will receive a job offer from TCS.
The test comprises of two parts:
Part A – Foundation
|Numerical Ability||25 min|
|Verbal Ability||25 min|
|Reasoning Ability||25 min|
Part B – Advanced
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20 min|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15 min|
|Advanced Coding||55 min|
Total Test Duration – 166 min (Part A + Part B)
Note: Candidates who would like to prepare well for their test can utlise the TCS Resonance portal by clicking here.
TCS Off Campus Hiring – Eligibility
- Freshers are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be between 18 years and 28 years of age.
- Candidates must have passed their degree in either 2020, 2021, or 2022.
- Only full-time B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc degrees will be considered.
- Candidates should have minimum aggregate marks of 60% or a 6.0 CGPA in Class 10, Class 12, Diploma (if applicable), Graduate, and Postgraduate examinations.
- Candidates should not have any backlogs. They should also have all course completion documents handy.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education (if any). Overall educational gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification.
- Candidates must have full-time course degrees only. Part-time/correspondence/open course degrees are not allowed.
- Candidates who have completed Class 10 or Class 12 from open boards are eligible to apply if all other courses are full-time.
- Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible. Individuals who have work experience of more than 2 years are not eligible to apply.
Candidates can apply for Business Process Services (BPS) jobs at TCS
I am not getting the 'Apply For Drive' option, what should I do?
The 'Apply For Drive' option will be enabled only if you have selected 2020, 2021 or 2022 as your year of passing.
I have applied for the recruitment drive but have not received a confirmation email from TCS, what should I do in this case?
After applying for the drive, the status of your application will reflect as 'Applied For Drive' in the 'Track My Application' section of the portal. TCS will not send any acknowledgment email and candidates are requested to check the portal for confirmation as described.
I have forgotten my login ID (CT/DT ID). Where can I reclaim it?
When candidates register as a new user, they receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org upon successful registration. The login ID is given in the email.
How can I get help if I have a query?
In case of further queries, candidates can write to email@example.com.