New Delhi, 22 March 2022 – The application window for the Staff Selection Commission exam for Multi-Tasking Staff (SSC MTS) 2022 will be open from today onwards. Interested candidates can apply online on SSC’s official website – ssc.nic.in.
The SSC MTS 2022 exam will be held in two parts – Paper I & II. The computer-based test (Paper-I) will be of 2 hours duration, while the descriptive-type test (Paper-II) will be of 30 minutes duration.
Note: SSC MTS is a national-level exam held for recruitment of candidates in General Group-C Central Service non-ministerial and non-gazetted posts in various departments, ministries, and offices of the Government of India. Through the exam, class 10th-passed candidates are able to fill up government posts like Watchman, Gardener, Gatekeeper, Operator, Peon, Cleaner, among others.
How to Fill SSC MTS 2022 Application Form?
Candidates need to go through the following steps to fill out the application form for the SSC MTS 2022 exam:
- Aspirants have to begin by visiting the SSC website – ssc.nic.in – and register for the exam by clicking on the registration link for the SSC MTS exam.
- After completing the initial registration, candidates will receive a registration number and a password on the email they provided.
- Using these credentials, candidates need to log in to the application portal for the SSC MTS exam. To do so, one needs to click on the application link and enter the registration number and password.
- Then, aspirants have to click on the “Apply” button on the top of the screen.
- After that, the “Apply” link given under the “Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2022” sub-section under the ‘OTHERS’ section must be clicked.
- A form will appear on the screen, which needs to be filled with all personal and academic details.
- Next, scanned documents including marksheets and ID cards must be uploaded.
- All the details provided in the form must be reviewed by candidates.
- Then, the “I Agree” button on the bottom must be clicked and the captcha code must be entered.
- Lastly, the application form must be submitted and an online payment has to be made to complete the application process.
Note: Once payment is completed, candidates need to download and take a printout of the SSC MTS application form for future reference.
SSC MTS 2022 – Documents Required
Here is a list of documents that candidates must have while filling out the SSC MTS application form 2022:
- A valid mobile number
- Active email ID
- Aadhar card
- Class 10th passing certificate and mark sheet
Note: If a candidate does not have an Aadhaar card yet, they will be required to provide one of the following:
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- School/College ID
- Employer ID