The candidates who missed their 1st SNAP mock test can now register for the 2nd SNAP mock test 2020 by 17 November, 12 midnight. The mock test shall be held from 19th November to 22nd November. Besides, the slot booking for the mock test will be open from 18th November to 22nd November 2020.
Note: Candidates are allowed to book the slots on the same day as the mock test. However, the slot booking should be done at least an hour before the mock starts.
Candidates have to use their SNAP ID and password (with which the candidate registered for SNAP 2020 test) for taking the mock test as well as booking the slots. Symbiosis International (Deemed University) has announced a Rs. 5,000 Flipkart voucher for each of the top 3 scorers of the SNAP mock test. The top 10 scorers of the SNAP mock test will get a Rs. 500 Flipkart voucher each.
SNAP Mock Test Pattern
|Type of Test||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Type (Each question to have 4 choices of answers, out of which the candidate has to choose one)|
|Test Duration||1 hour|
|Number of Sections||3 (1. General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability; 2. Analytical & Logical Reasoning, Quantitative; 3. Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency)|
|Marking||1 mark for each correct answer|
0.25 marks to be deducted for the wrong answer
SNAP Mock Test 2 – Important Instructions
Candidates planning to appear for the SNAP mock test should keep the following points in consideration:
- The exam scores shall be displayed on the screen for the candidate once he/she completes the test by clicking on the ‘End Test’ button and then the ‘View Test’ button.
- Percentile shall not be calculated for the mock test.
- Candidates must check their internet connection and computer if the test shuts down abruptly. If the candidate is unable to continue the test, he/she must call on the toll-free number – 18001231454
- If the candidate closes his/her window without completing the mock test and clicking on the ‘End Test’ button, he/she will get the scores through email within 48 hours of the exam.
- Candidates can read the Navigation instruction below or visit THIS PAGE