New Delhi, 12 April 2022 – The State Bank of India (SBI) has now opened vacancies for the posts of Specialist Care Officer and candidates interested in SBI careers can apply online at sbi.co.in. The registration portal has already opened on April 8 and aspirants can apply till April 28, 2022.
Applications can be put in by candidates through the online mode only and no other means/mode of application will be accepted by SBI. Before applying, applicants are advised to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the vacancies and other requirements for the posts – which are given in this article.
Table of Contents
- SBI Careers 2022 – Overview
- SBI Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer – FAQs
SBI Careers 2022 – Overview
|Recruitment Drive Name||SBI Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Recruitment Conducted By||State Bank of India|
|Selection Criteria||Shortlisting & Interview|
|Number of Vacancies||Eight|
|Recruitment Application Fee||
SBI Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
|Manager (Performance Planning & Review)||Candidates should have:
|Advisor (Fraud Risk)||Candidates should:
|Senior Executive (Economist)||Candidates should have:
SBI Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
Here are the steps to apply for the post of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the State Bank of India – sbi.co.in.
- On the homepage, they have to click on the “Careers” option and then click on “Current Openings”.
- Now, candidates can click on the link of the respective post for which they want to apply.
- Then, candidates can register themselves using their name, date of birth, etc.
- After this, they can fill the application form with appropriate details and upload all the required documents.
- At last, aspirants need to pay the application fees and download (take a printout) of the application form for future reference.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer – FAQs
Where can I apply for the post of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer?
Please click here to apply for the post of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer.
What is the pay scale for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies?
To know the pay scale for the vacancies of SBI staff, please click he/re.
Are these posts available on a regular or a contract basis?
The post of Manager (Performance Planning & Review) is available on a regular basis. While the other two vacancies – Advisor (Fraud Risk) and Senior Executive (Economist) – are available on a contract basis.
To keep updated with education and recruitment-related news, please follow Buddy4Study.