New Delhi, 6 July 2022 – IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 –The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts of Specialist Officer (SO). The application portal is open since 25 June and the last date to apply for the SO posts is 10 July 2022. Eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website – www.idbibank.in.
Note: The recruitment intends to fill up a total of 226 vacancies, of which, 82 vacancies are for the post of Manager (Grade B), 111 are for Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Grade C posts, and 33 for Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D posts.
Table of Contents
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 – Documents Required
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 – Age Criteria
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Infrastructure Management Department (IMD) – Premises||10|
|Infrastructure Management Department (IMD)||05|
|Administration – Rajbhasha||03|
|Fraud Risk Management (FRMG)||09|
|Digital Banking & Emerging Payments (DB&EP)||16|
|Finance & Accounts (FAD)||04|
|Information Technology & MIS (IT & MIS)||139|
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
|General, EWS, and OBC||Rs. 1000 (Application fee + Intimation charges) including GST|
|SC, ST, and PWD||Rs. 200 (Intimation charges only) including GST|
How to Apply for IDBI SO Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates are required to fill out the online application form through the website.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application, including the name of the candidate, category, date of birth, address, mobile number, email ID, etc. will be considered final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- An email/SMS intimation with the registration number and password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/mobile number specified in the online application form.
- Lastly, candidates are requested to save the online application form for future use.
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 – Documents Required
- System-generated printout of the online application form
- Print out of the call letter/email
- Proof of date of birth (birth certificate or Class 10 certificate with DOB)
- Photo identity proof
- Mark sheets & provisional/degree certificates for educational qualifications
- Experience certificate/relieving letter or experience certificate cum relieving letter from previous and/or current employers clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving
- Caste or Tribe or Class certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), and EWS.
Note: No documents shall be directly sent to the bank by candidates before or after the selection process.
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 – Age Criteria
|Deputy General Manager, Grade D||Minimum: 35 years
Maximum: 45 years
|Assistant General Manager, Grade C||Minimum: 28 years
Maximum: 40 years
|Manager – Grade B||Minimum: 25 years
Maximum: 35 years
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- The selection process will comprise preliminary screening based on eligibility criteria of age, educational qualifications, and working experience, as declared by the candidate in the application form and documents in support.
- The bank reserves the right to change (cancel/modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional selection, etc.
- The venue, time, and date for the selection process will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through a notification on the bank’s website and/or call letter through registered email/SMS.
- Candidates who do not clear the personal interview will not be considered for the subsequent selection process.
- The final selection of candidates is subject to fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria on the cut-off date, qualifying in the selection process, being declared medically fit as per the bank’s medical standards of fitness and subject to a satisfactory reference/background check.
Note: To check the eligibility criteria and other details, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the last day to apply for IDBI SO Recruitment 2022?
The last day to apply for IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 is 10 July 2022.
How many vacancies are there in IDBI SO Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 226 vacancies for Grade B, C & D posts in IDBI SO Recruitment 2022.
Where can the students find all the information about the IDBI SO Recruitment 2022?
The students can find all the information about the IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 on idbibank.in.