State Bank of India makes the official announcement of SBI PO result on its website (sbi.co.in/web/careers). The results of all the phases of the SBI PO recruitment process are released separately by the conducting body. The SBI PO result contains the qualifying status of the candidate whereas the individual scorecards includes the marks obtained by test-takers.
Candidates can check their results directly on the official website in a PDF format without requiring any login. On the other hand, candidates need to download their individual scorecards (after a few days of result declaration) by logging in using their registration ID and password.
The SBI PO result is issued thrice during the SBI PO recruitment process*-
- After the Prelims examination (to show if the candidate qualified for Mains exam)
- After SBI PO Mains exam (to show if the candidate qualified for GD/PI)
- After the Group Exercise/Personal Interview (in the form of a merit list, containing names of finally recruited candidates, on the basis of their performances in the Mains exam and GD/PI rounds)
*SBI PO scorecards are issued only after the Prelims and Final result declaration
Details mentioned in SBI PO Prelims scorecard and the Final scorecard include section-wise and overall marks of the candidates along with the category-wise cutoff score. Skim through this article to fetch some more useful information pertaining to the result of SBI PO 2021 such as how to check results, how to download scorecards, etc.
Table of Contents
- SBI PO Result – Highlights
- SBI PO Result – Important Dates
- How to Check SBI PO Result 2021?
- SBI PO Result – Scorecard Downloading Process
- SBI PO Scorecard – Details Provided
- SBI Probational Officer Result – Preliminary Exam
- SBI PO Result – Mains Exam
- SBI PO Result – Final Selection
- SBI PO Cutoff – Prelims, Mains & Final
- What is the SBI PO Final Merit List?
- SBI PO Result – FAQs
- ✔️ Can I check the SBI PO result offline?
- ✔️ How can I check the segregated and overall marks of SBI PO Mains examination?
- ✔️ Does SBI release the consolidated result for Prelims and Mains exam?
- ✔️ How can I check my qualifying status in SBI PO Preliminary exam?
- ✔️ I have found my roll number in the final result. Why do I need to download the scorecard now?
SBI PO Result – Highlights
- SBI announces the result of all the stages on its website i.e. sbi.co.in/web/careers
- The authority announces separate results for Prelims, Mains and GE & PI
- Candidates can check their Prelims, Mains, and Final results in PDF format without logging in
- However, a login using registration ID and password is required to download Prelims & Final scorecards
- Candidates can download their scorecards after a few days of result declaration through online mode
- SBI PO Mains scorecard highlights the sectional and overall score of the test takers along with category wise cut off
- The final result of SBI PO will be available in the form of a merit list in PDF format
- The final merit list is based on the performance of candidates in Mains and GE & PI rounds
- Candidates finally selected for the posts of Probationary Officers are also informed through SMS of their registered numbers
- It is mandatory to present SBI PO final scorecard as one of the necessary documents during the document verification process.
SBI PO Result – Important Dates
The official notification for SBI PO recruitment 2021 will be announced soon. Candidates can refer to the below-given table to know about the tentative schedule for the result:
Events Calendar for SBI PO Result 2020-21
|SBI PO Preliminary exam||20th, 21st & 27th November 2021|
|Result declaration (Prelims)||16th December 2021|
|SBI PO Mains exam||2nd January 2022|
|Result announcement||To be declared|
|Group Exercise and Personal Interview||To be declared|
|SBI PO final result||To be declared|
Read More: SBI PO Cutoff – Expected and Previous Years’ Prelims & Mains Cutoffs
How to Check SBI PO Result 2021?
Candidates can check their SBI PO result in PDF format on the official website of SBI by following the steps mentioned given below:
Step 1 – Browse the official website of SBI (sbi.co.in/web/careers)
Step 2 – Click on the ‘Career’ tab present at the top right corner of the homepage
Step 3 – Click on the SBI PO 2021 prelims/mains result link
Step 4 – Candidates will be redirected to a login window.
Step 5 – Now, enter the candidate’s registration/roll numbers and date of birth
Step 6 – The SBI PO prelims/mains result will be displayed on the screen. Finally, download the result and save it for future reference.
SBI PO Result – Scorecard Downloading Process
After a few days of the result declaration, candidates can download their scorecards. SBI issues separate scorecards for Prelims and Final results. Candidates need to follow the below-given procedure to download their scorecards:
- Visit the official website of SBI (sbi.co.in/web/careers)
- Go to the ‘Announcements’ section and tap on the ‘Download Prelims/Final Scorecard’ link
- Enter your registration ID and password and hit the ‘Submit’ button
- Your SBI PO Prelims/Final scorecard will appear on the screen
- Take at least 2-3 printouts for further use
SBI PO Scorecard – Details Provided
Candidates can check their SBI PO scorecard after a few days of result declaration. They would find the below-given details on it:
- Name of the applicant
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Section-wise score
- Overall marks
- Category-wise cut off marks
SBI Probational Officer Result – Preliminary Exam
The preliminary exam is the first stage of the SBI PO selection process. Candidates have to attain minimum qualifying marks in this objective type test to proceed to the subsequent stage i.e. Mains exam. SBI releases the Prelims result on its website in PDF format. Candidates who qualify for the exam can check their names in the published list.
After 7-10 days of result declaration, the authority issues the scorecard of the Preliminary exam that contains the marks obtained by the test takers. To download the Prelims scorecard, candidates need to access the relevant link on the SBI website and enter their roll number to log in.
The image below illustrates the scorecard of SBI PO Prelims
SBI PO Result – Mains Exam
SBI PO Mains result is also made available online on SBI official website. The final selection of the candidates is based on the marks scored in Mains and GE & PI rounds. SBI PO Mains result contains the names & roll numbers of the candidates selected for Group Exercise and Personal Interview. The section-wise and overall marks of the candidates in both objective and subjective tests are mentioned in the scorecard, which is issued after a few days of the final result declaration. However, the authority releases a final scorecard after the conduct of the GE-PI round.
SBI PO Result – Final Selection
The final result of SBI PO depends on the candidates’ performance in Mains and GE & PI. The authority calculates aggregate marks in both the phases of examination and considers the overall score of the applicants to prepare a final merit list. Candidates have to login into their registered accounts to download their scorecards after 7-10 days of the final result declaration. However, there is no login required to check the result in the form of a PDF.
The image below illustrates the final scorecard of SBI PO:
SBI PO Cutoff – Prelims, Mains & Final
Candidates must refer to the below-given table containing the previous year’s Prelims, Mains, and final cutoff segregated category-wise:
|SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2021|
SBI PO Cutoff 2019
|Category||Prelims cutoff (Out of 100 marks)||Mains cutoff (Out of 250 marks)||Final cutoff (Out of 100 marks)|
What is the SBI PO Final Merit List?
State Bank of India prepares a final merit list for SBI PO based on the aggregate score of the test-takers in the Mains exam and GE-PI round. The PDF format of the SBI PO final result is referred to as the final merit list which consists of the roll numbers of the finally selected candidates.
Click here to check the final result/merit list of the SBI recruitment process 2020-21.
SBI PO Result – FAQs
✔️ Can I check the SBI PO result offline?
No. Candidates can access SBI PO result through online mode only on the official website (sbi.co.in/web/careers).
✔️ How can I check the segregated and overall marks of SBI PO Mains examination?
Candidates can download the final scorecard for SBI PO exam online that contains the section-wise and overall marks separately for both objective and descriptive test of SBI PO Mains exam. The scorecard of the Mains exam is released after 7-10 days of final result declaration.
✔️ Does SBI release the consolidated result for Prelims and Mains exam?
No. SBI declares the result for the Preliminary and Mains exams separately in PDF format. Thereafter, the conducting body releases the scorecards with details of sectional and overall marks scored by the candidates.
✔️ How can I check my qualifying status in SBI PO Preliminary exam?
After the SBI PO Prelims result declaration, candidates need to visit the official SBI website and find the link for Prelims result in the ‘Announcement’ section of ‘Career’ page. After clicking the link, a PDF opens wherein they need to find their roll number using the Ctrl+F keys of their computer.
✔️ I have found my roll number in the final result. Why do I need to download the scorecard now?
The scorecard of the final PO result is a mandatory document to be presented while undergoing the document verification procedure. Hence, it is advised to download your scorecard as soon as it releases on the official website of SBI.