17 June 2022, NEW DELHI – RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022 – The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services (RSMSSB) has issued a notification on June 16, 2022 for the recruitment of 5546 RSMSSB Physical Education Teachers (PTI) under the Rajasthan Government’s Madhyamik Shiksha Vibhag for both Tribal Sub Plan (TSP) and Non Tribal Sub Plan (Non-TSP) areas.
The notification for the RSMSSB PTI recruitment 2022 was released on the official website – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The age limit for PTI recruitment is 18 to 40 years. Candidates must hold either a Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed), a Certificate in Physical Education (C.P.Ed), or a Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed) from a recognized board.
Interested candidates are requested to pay Rs. 450 as application fee. There is, however, a fee reduction for reserved categories. The starting date to apply online for RSMSSB PTI recruitment is June 23, 2022 and the last date to apply is July 22, 2022.
To check important dates, eligibility criteria, detailed vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, and stepwise application guide for the recruitment process, please go through this article.
Table of Contents
- RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022 – General Overview
- RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
- RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022 – General Overview
|Organisation||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services (RSMSSB)|
|Service||Physical Education Teacher (PTI)|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 450|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must hold a B.P.Ed or C.P.Ed or D.P.Ed degree from a recognized board.|
|RSMSSB Notification Date||June 16, 2022|
|RSMSSB Application Starting Date||June 23, 2022|
|RSMSSB Application Last Date||July 22, 2022|
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) degree, or a Certificate in Physical Education (C.P.Ed), or a Diploma in Physical Education (D.P. Ed.) from a recognized board.
- Candidates must possess working knowledge of Hindi and must be familiar with the culture of Rajasthan.
- The age limit for RSMSSB PTI 2022 is 18 to 40 years.
- Three years relaxation is allowed for the OBC category.
- Five 5 years relaxation is allowed for SC and ST categories.
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- General – Rs. 450
- OBC – Rs. 350
- SC/ST – Rs. 250
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Go to the official website of RSMSSB – http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=Home
- Click on the “News notifications” option on the home page.
- A new webpage will open, click on the “RSMSSB PTI 2022 advertisement.”
- Click on the “Download” option and read the notification clearly
- Refer to the notification while filling the online application.
- Complete the application and download the form for future reference
Note: Online application for RSMSSB PTI 2022 starts from June 23, 2022.
When will the application portal for RSMSSB PTI recruitment 2022 be opened?
The online application portal to apply for RSMSSB PTI recruitment 2022 will be opened from June 23.
What is the last date to apply online for RSMSSB PTI recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply online for the RSMSSB PTI recruitment 2022 is July 22.
What is the eligibility criteria for RSMSSB PTI 2022?
A candidate must be between the ages of 18 to 40 years and must have passed Class 12 or hold a B.P.Ed/C.P.Ed/D.P.Ed degree.