The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the RRB Group D 2022 Phase 3 exam schedule on the official website – rrbcdg.gov.in. RRB Group D CBT phase 1 was held on August 17, 2022 and phase 2 exams began on August 26, 2022.
According to the official notification, the RRB Group D Phase 3 exam will begin from September 8 to September 19, 2022. RRB Group D CBT Phase 3 exams are held to recruit candidates for 1,03,769 open positions, including Assistant in Technical Departments, Track Maintainer Grade-IV positions, Assistant Bridge – Engineering, Hospital Assistant, and many more.
Table of Contents
- RRB Group D 2022 – Exam Dates
- RRB Group D 2022 – Important Dates
- RRB Group D 2022 – Exam Pattern
- RRB Group D 2022 – Syllabus
- RRB Group D 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- RRB Group D 2022 – Admit Card
- RRB Group D 2022 – FAQs
RRB Group D 2022 – Exam Dates
- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced that the RRB Group D Exam 2022 will be held for phases 2 and 3 in multiple shifts.
- The RRB Group D admit cards for the same have been released.
- On August 30, 2022, the RRB Group D exam date & city intimation link for the Phase 3 exam will also be released on the official website.
- The RRB Group D exam date 2022 for the CBT online examination will be held in 3 phases, with Phase 3 taking place from September 8 to September 19 across the nation in various shifts.
RRB Group D 2022 – Important Dates
- On March 12, 2019, the Railway Recruitment Board opened the online application period for the RRB Group D position.
- Online fee payment was made available to candidates until April 23, 2019.
- The closing date for challan-based offline application for fee payment was April 18, 2019.
Candidates can check out the table given below for other important dates:
|RRB Group D Activities||Dates|
|RRB Group D Notification||March 12, 2019|
|Online Application||March 12, 2019 to April 12, 2019|
|Application Status||July 25, 2019|
|City Intimation||Phase 1- August 9, 2022
Phase 2- August 18, 2022
Phase 3- August 30, 2022
|Admit Card||Phase 1- August 13, 2022
Phase 2- August 22, 2022
Phase 3- September 04, 2022
|Exam Date||Phase 1- August 17, 2022 to August 25, 2022
Phase 2- August 26, 2022 to September 08, 2022
Phase 3- September 8, 2022 to September 19, 2022
|Result||To be Notified|
RRB Group D 2022 – Exam Pattern
- RRB Group D 2022 exam pattern includes physical efficiency test (PET) and computer-based test.
- On the basis of merit list, the applicants who pass the CBT and PET exams are eligible for the document verification round.
- There will be both objective type and subjective type questions.
- For each incorrect answer, one-third of the total marks will be deducted.
Candidates can check the subjects, total number of questions, and other details from the table given below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Please Note: The Computer Based test (CBT) consists of 100 objective-type questions from multiple subjects that must be completed in 90 minutes. The applicants that registered as PwD candidates are provided a time limit of 120 minutes.
RRB Group D 2022 – Syllabus
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued the detailed Group D 2022 syllabus on the official website. The RRB Group D syllabus includes topics of general science, mathematics, general awareness, general intelligence, and current affairs.
The subject-wise syllabus of the RRB Group D 2022 exam is provided in the table given below:
|General Science||10th Standard Level (CBSE): Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Biology|
|Mathematics||BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM and HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern|
|General Reasoning||Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification and Directions|
|General Awareness||Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics, Geography, History, Other Subjects|
RRB Group D 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a citizen of India who can fluently read, write, and speak.
- Applicants must have passed middle school or higher school examination from a recognized institution.
RRB Group D 2022 – Admit Card
The applicants must bring their original IDs and their e-all letters with them to the exam center. As per the official notification, candidates will be able to download admit cards in the first week of September 2022.
Please Note: For details regarding biometric authentication of candidates, exam center, and admit card, please click here.
RRB Group D 2022 – FAQs
What is the salary of an RRB Group D 2022 officer?
According to the guidelines issued by the Railway Recruitment Board, the salary of RRB Group D officer will be INR 18,000 per annum. Along with the fixed salary package, candidates are also entitled to a number of perks, including house rent allowances, travel allowances, and medical allowances.
What is the last date of application for RRB Group D 2022?
The last date of form submission for RRB Group D 2022 exam was June 27, 2022.
Is RRB Group D 2022 admit card released?
No! The RRB Group D 2022 admit card will be released on September 4, 2022.