New Delhi, 24 February 2022: The Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) 2022 is expected to be held in July with a total of 62,000 posts to be available to the candidates. This information was shared by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot. The announcement was made after the release of the Rajasthan Budget 2022.
Table of Contents
REET 2022: Details
- In REET 2022, the number of posts will be increased to 62,000 from the current 32,000. This decision has been made to increase employment opportunities.
- The state government also stated that more than 1 lakh youth have received jobs so far.
- The Rajasthan Government is also trying to provide more jobs to about 1.25 lakh posts with a special focus on the healthcare sector.
- No application fees will be charged from candidates and whatever facilities were given to candidates before, will be provided again.
- To ensure fair operations and transparency, an anti-cheating cell will also be set up under the vigilance of the Rajasthan Police.
- The candidates are advised to make a note of the latest updates about the exam at the official website.
- These REET 2022 exam-related updates come at a time when the state government announced the cancellation of the previous exam. This cancellation came after the examination got surrounded in many controversies and alleged paper leak.
- The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer (RBSE) is also expected to release an official notice on REET 2022 soon.
Other Important Announcements Made By Rajasthan CM
- Around 36 women universities will be opened in 19 districts of Rajasthan.
- A total of 3,820 schools till Class 12 will be opened and the state government will focus on opening new medical colleges.
- The state government will also open an educational hub in Jaipur.
- The state government aims to compensate students for the loss of education due to COVID. For this, a 3-month bridge course (to clear the backlog) will be conducted in 2023. The state government has set aside INR 20 crores for this project.
- The Outpatient Department (OPD) and Inpatient Department (IPD) facilities in all government medical institutes of the state will be free of cost for the people.
- Under the Chiranjeevi Accident Insurance Scheme, free of cost insurance up to INR 5,00,000 will be available to natives of the state.
Note: Under the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, the Rajasthan government aims to start cashless medical insurance of up to INR 5 lakh. This universal health scheme is available to all the families of Rajasthan beginning from May 01, 2021.