New Delhi, October 19, 2022, NTPC Recruitment 2022: The National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released a recruitment notification for 864 Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) posts in the field of Engineering Disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil, and Mining Engineering through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022. The online applications for the NTPC EET Recruitment 2022 will begin on October 28, 2022 and will remain open until November 11, 2022. Candidates can apply for the posts through the official website ntpc.co.in.
Table of Contents
- NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
- NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Placement Details
- How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Recruitment authority||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Post name||Engineering Executive Trainee (EET)|
|Number of vacancies||864|
|Start date of online applications||October 28, 2022|
|Last date of online applications||November 11, 2022|
|Selection process||Based on GATE 2022|
|Result date||To be announced later|
|Salary||INR 40,000 to INR 1,40,000 (E1 Grade)|
NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
NTPC has notified 864 vacant posts for Engineering Executive Trainee(EET) in the NTPC EET Recruitment 2022 for the following disciplines of Engineering:
NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have a full-time bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with not less than 65% marks ( 55% for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
- The candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022.
|Discipline||Prescribed Full Degree in Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical/Electrical, Electronics/Electrical, Instrumentation, Control/Power System & High Voltage, Power Electronics/Power Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engineering/Production & Industrial Engineering/Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/Electronics, Instrumentation & Control|
|Civil Engineering||Civil/Construction Engineering|
NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Placement Details
- The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at various places.
- The final place of posting will be decided after the completion of training.
- Candidates can be placed, across the country, in any of National Thermal Power Corporation’s (NTPC’s) projects/stations for shift operation of power plants and will be required to work in shifts (including night shift).
- Application for the post will be considered as the consent of the candidate to work in shifts (including the night shift).
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates are required to visit NTPC’s official site
- Then they are required to click on ‘Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees – 2022 through GATE-2022, Advt. No. 23/22’.
- Thereafter, they are required to complete the new registration process.
- After the successful registration process, the candidates are required to login through with their user id and password.
- After logging in, they are required to complete the personal and professional details.
- Post that, the candidates are required to pay the application fee before submitting the application form.
- After submitting the application form, candidates are required to take its printout for future reference.
Note: To read the NTPC recruitment official document, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the online applications for NTPC EET Recruitment 2022 start?
The online application window for NTPC EET Recruitment 2022 will open on October 28, 2022 and will continue till November 11, 2022.
How much salary is offered to the Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) candidates under NTPC EET Recruitment 2022?
The salary of an Engineering Executive Trainee(EET) will be INR 40,000 to INR 1,40,000 (E1 Grade) under NTPC EET Recruitment 2022.
How will the candidates be selected for NTPC EET Recruitment 2022?
The candidates for NTPC EET Recruitment 2022 will be selected based on their scores in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022.