New Delhi, 10 January, 2022: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the detailed schedule for NEET-PG counselling 2022. The counselling will take place in four rounds. Candidates can check the detailed schedule on the official website of MCC.
Note: The registration process for NEET PG counselling 2022 will begin on January 12.
Table of Contents
NEET PG Counselling 2021 – Detailed Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2021 – Round-Wise Details
There will be four rounds of AIQ online counselling for NEET PG 2021:
- Round 1
- Round 2
- AIQ Mop-up Round
- AIQ Stray Vacancy Round
This round will comprise the following:
- Main counseling registration process.
- Payment of non-refundable registration fee and refundable security Deposit (to be refunded only in the account from which payment has been made).
- Exercising of choices and locking of choices.
- Process of seat allotment round-1
- Publication of result of Round-1 on MCC website
- Reporting at the allotted medical/ dental College against 1 Round
- This round will consist of the fresh new registrations for Round-2 for those candidates who registered in Round-2 and could not pay fees can register again with payment of fees.
- Fresh choice filling option in Round-2 will be available to the students
- Result of Round-2 will be published on the MCC website.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted medical/dental college against Round 2
- Candidates who registered for Round-1 and did not get any seat allotted are not required to register again.
- Candidates who have resigned or not reported in Round-1 need not register again.
Round 3- Mop-up Round
- Fresh registration with payment of registration fee for Mop-up Round for the candidates:
- who have registered in Round-2
- who could not register themselves in Round 1 can register again with payment of fees.
- Fresh choice filling options in Mop-up Round will be available to students.
- Result of Mop-up Round will be published on MCC website
- Candidates have to report at the allotted medical/dental college after Mop-up round
Round 4- Final Stray Vacancy Round
- AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for State contributed seats will be conducted by MCC of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- The final round will be conducted based on the eligibility condition of the central institutes/university/Diplomate of National Board (DNB).
- There will be no choice filling in the stray vacancy round. The choices filled during Mop-Up round will be considered for allotment in stray vacancy round.
- Allotment of seats will be done through an online running software
- Eligible candidates who are not holding any seat can participate in the online stray vacancy round.
- There will be no fresh registration of candidates in the fourth round.
- For deemed universities, the stray vacancy round will be conducted by the respective deemed university.
HERE IS THE DETAILED COUNSELLING SCHEDULE FOR QUICK REFERENCE