New Delhi, 27th April 2022 – The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) MDS 2022 admit card has been released by the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS). Candidates who are appearing for the NEET Masters of Dental Surgery 2022 (NEET MDS 2022) exam can download their admit cards from the official NBE website – www.natboard.edu.in.
The NEET MDS 2022 exam will be held on May 2, 2022, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., for admission into various Masters of Dental Surgery colleges across the country.
- The total number of marks for NEET MDS 2022 is 960, and applicants must answer a minimum of 240 multiple choice questions in the examination to qualify.
- Four marks will be awarded for each right response.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Zero marks will be deducted for questions that were not attempted.
|NEET MDS 2022 Important Events||Dates|
|NEET MDS Application Window Open||4th January 2022 (3 PM Onwards)|
|NEET MDS Application Window Closed||24th January 2022 (Till 11:55 PM)|
|Re-opening of Registration Window for Submission of Online Application||March 21 (3 PM Onwards) to March 30, 2022 (Till 11:55 PM)|
|Application Form Correction Window Starts (only for those submitting applications during March 21 to 30)||April 1st to 4th, 2022|
|Last Date to Rectify Photograph, Signature and Left-Hand Thumb Impression||April 11th to 13th, 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||26th April 2022|
|NEET MDS Exam||2nd May 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Results||To Be Announced|
Table of Contents
How to Download NEET MDS Admit Card 2022?
1. Visit the official NBEMS website – www.natboard.edu.in.
2. On the homepage, click on the examinations tab and then NEET MDS.
3. On the NEET MDS page, click on the Application Link.
4. Enter your credentials such as user ID and password.
5. On the window that appears, download the NEET MDS 2022 admit card.
6. Take a printout for future use.
Note: Candidates must download their admit card from the NBE website and firmly attach their most recent passport-size colour photograph to the area specified on the admit card. The precise address and location of the exam centres will be mentioned on the admit card as well.
NEET MDS 2022 – Quota System
- As per the reservation criteria, seats for SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwD candidates will be reserved. The admission to 15% AIQ, 85% state quota and other seats will be allotted through NEET 2022 scores.
- The seats left after the constitutional reservation for NEET exam will be available for general category candidates.
- As per government regulations for NEET reservation criteria, 27% seats for OBC, 10% seats for EWS, 15% seats for SC and 7.5% seats for ST are reserved in central universities and state medical colleges.
NEET MDS is the main exam for admission to PG dental programmes in the country. It is recognised by the majority of dental schools in India, and candidates can appear for the exam after passing the BDS exam (or a foreign dental degree recognised by the GoI/DCI).
NEET MDS 2022 – FAQs
What is the eligibility criteria for NEET MDS 2022?<br />
Aspirants who apply for the NEET MDS examination must have a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree and be DCI/SDC authorised. Applicants must be at least 20 years old (before March 2022) and must have completed a 12-month internship following the completion of their bachelor's degree.
The National Board of Examination (NBE) conducts this qualifying cum ranking examination for admission to various MDS courses across the country.
What is the exam pattern for NEET MDS 2022?
The question paper of NEET PG MDS has 240 questions. Part A consists of 100 questions and Part B comprises 140 questions. Each question carries 4 marks.Candidates are given three hours straight to attempt their paper. The exam includes negative marking as well. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.