New Delhi, 31 January 2022: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2022 application process is expected to begin from February 2022. As of now, no official confirmation has been released in relation to the NEET 2022 application form. All aspirants are required to check the NEET website and the NTA website for latest updates and announcements.
- Medical aspirants have been eagerly waiting for the NEET 2022 application form. All of these students aim to take admission in undergraduate medical courses like Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), and others in medical colleges of India like All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS), Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI), Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), etc.
- NEET-qualified students will be required to appear for the NEET UG counselling 2022 conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) to get seats in their preferred colleges.
Table of Contents
NEET 2022: Exam Date
The NEET 2022 exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the admission of eligible candidates to undergraduate medical courses in medical institutions. The exam will be conducted in online mode and is expected to be held in June 2022.
- NEET 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages, for the admission of eligible students to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS), Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS), Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) and other undergraduates (UG) medical courses.
- These admissions will take place in recognized Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy (AYUSH), and other colleges, deemed universities and institutes across India.
- The 13 languages in which the NEET 2022 exam has been scheduled to be conducted are English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
What is NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria?
- The applicants must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- The upper age limit for the unreserved category in NEET 2022 is 25 years.
- The upper age relaxation for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL), and Person with Disability (PwD) category candidates is 30 years.