New Delhi, 20 September 2022, MPPSC Recruitment 2022: The Madhya Pradesh Government has decided to extend the upper age limit for the candidates applying for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) recruitment drives. The MP Government’s decision will be beneficial for those candidates who were unable to appear for various MPPSC exams due to the maximum age limit.
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released the recruitment notification for 90 vacancies for Anaesthesia Specialist post. As per the notification available on the official website – mppsc.mp.gov.in, the deadline for submitting the online application form is 05 October 2022.
Table of Contents
- MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – An Overview
- MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility
- MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
- Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Main Exam Pattern
- MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Syllabus
- Preliminary Exam Syllabus
- Main Exam Syllabus
- MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Salary
- How to Apply for the MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Exam?
- Q.1 What is the age limit for MPPSC recruitment exam 2022?
- The Madhya Pradesh Government has extended the upper age limit of candidates by 3 years. So, now the minimum age to apply for the MPPSC recruitment exam is 21 years.
- Q2. What is the salary offered by MPPSC to candidates holding Anaesthesia Specialist positions under MPPSC recruitment 2022?
- The basic salary offered by MPPSC to candidates holding Anaesthesia specialist positions is up to INR 39,900 per month.
- Q3. What is the application fee for MPPSC recruitment exam 2022?
- The application fee for the MPPSC recruitment exam is INR 2000 for the General category. The candidates who fall under the category of Other Backward Classes (OBC), Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) will have to pay INR 1000.
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – An Overview
The candidates can apply for the post of Anaesthesia Specialists on the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission website till 05 October 2022.
The candidates are further advised to read the information regarding MPPSC recruitment exam 2022:
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Online Application||6 September 2022|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Candidates applying for the exam must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2 January 1993.
- Candidates must have obtained a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must possess a post graduate diploma in the concerned subject recognized by the Medical Council of India.
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The selection process of MPPSC recruitment includes three stages: preliminary exams, main exams and personality tests. The preliminary and main are written examinations. The candidates have to clear each stage to be eligible for the next stage of selection. The candidates will be judged on their task handling and presence of mind.
- Preliminary exam: The preliminary exam is divided into two parts namely: General Ability and General Aptitude.
- Paper 1: General Studies paper will consist of a weightage of 100 marks.
- Paper 2: General Aptitude test will consist of a weightage of 100 marks.
- Main exam: The candidates who qualify Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be eligible for main exams. The mains exam will be of 1400 marks.
- Personality test: The personality test will be of 175 marks. The candidates who are appearing for the personality test round are required to carry the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Reservation certificate
- Certificate in support of the claim of age
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
- The preliminary exam will consist of two papers namely, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The papers will be of subjective type.
- The papers will be conducted through offline mode.
- Paper 1 will be of a duration of 2 hours and Paper 2 will be of a duration of 3 hours.
- The main examination is a descriptive type exam. It consists of six papers.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|General Studies||200||2 hours|
|General Aptitude||200||2 hours|
Main Exam Pattern
|General Studies 1||300||3 hours|
|General Studies 2||300||3 hours|
|General Studies 3||300||3 hours|
|General Studies 4||200||3 hours|
|Hindi Essay||100||2 hours|
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Syllabus
The candidates have to prepare General Studies & Engineering Aptitude topics for Paper 1. The total weightage of the preliminary exam is 500 marks.
Candidates can check the UPSC ESE recruitment 2022 exam syllabus from the information given below:
Preliminary Exam Syllabus
Main Exam Syllabus
|General Studies 1||
|General Studies 2||
|General Studies 3||
|General Studies 4||
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Salary
- The salary of an Anaesthesia Specialist is up to INR 39,900 per month.
- Along with the fixed salary, the candidates will also get other benefits including dearness allowances, travel allowances, house allowances, and earned leaves.
How to Apply for the MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Exam?
Candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below to apply for MPPSC recruitment exam 2022:
Step 1 – Visit the official website – mppsc.mp.gov.in.
Step 2 – Navigate to the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
Step 3 – Click on the ‘Recruitment Advertisement for Various Posts of Medical Specialists 2022 (Advertisement No. 09/2022)’ notification.
Step 4 – Click on the ‘link’ tab.
Step 5 – Navigate to the ‘Anaesthesia Specialist 2022’ option.
Step 6 – Fill in the required information.
Step 7 – Click on the ‘Submit’ tab to confirm the application.
Note: For other additional information regarding the exam centre, admit card, eligibility criteria and other details, please click here.