MAT Application Form – The application form for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) remains open throughout the year. Since the management entrance test is conducted 4 times a year, candidates have to pick the exam season when they wish to appear for the exam and accordingly do the registration for the exam.
The MAT registration process is the first part of the application process. While making the application for the exam, candidates also need to select option for the test mode. There are three test modes for the exam – PBT (Paper-based Test), CBT (Computer-based Test) or Internet Based Test (IBT). For the PBT, a candidate needs to enter 2 choices for exam city. The exam dates for different modes of exams generally defer. The exam pattern and syllabus for the test, however, remain the same for all modes of the exam.
The first step towards MAT application is the registration at AIMA official website. The registration process is very simple. You need to create a login ID at AIMA website and authenticate it with the help of One Time Password (OTP) you receive on your mobile number. Once the registration is done, you can start filling the application form with your registered login ID and password.
Here, we have listed down MAT application steps along with the details of application fees, and documents you need to keep ready to fill the form. The application form for MAT exam can only be filled online.
Here are the key steps:
You will need to register with a few personal information including full name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number. The registration window will appear as shown in the snapshot below:
After you hit the ‘submit’ button an OTP will be generated and sent to your mobile number. You will need to input the same in the registration form and click on ‘Verify and Submit’ button to complete your registration.
After your registration, you need to login again with your registered ID and password. You can start filling the application:
You can select up to 2 test centres. Your allocated test centre will be mentioned on your admit card for MAT 2020.
You will need to upload a scanned image of your photograph (10-50 kb). For signature, keep a scanned image of your signature ready (5-20 kb). Do check the file size and use any free online tool to compress image, if required, before starting the registration process.
|Test Mode/Modes||Application Fee (in Rs)|
|Paper-Based Test (PBT)||1650/-|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||1650/-|
|Both PBT & CBT||2750/-|
|Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)||1650/-|
You can make the payment using a Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI or Paytm wallet.
5. Fill in your qualifications and make your choice for B-schools. In case, you are selecting both PBT and CBT, you will be able to send scores to 7 management institutes instead of 5 allowed for the scenario when you choose the single mode option. For each additional institute that you wish to send your scores to, you will need to pay Rs.118 extra.
While filling the MAT application form, you will need to keep your key documents handy so that you have can fill your application in one go.
You should keep the scanned copies of the following document ready while filling this application:
1. While filling the application form online, you need to save the application after each step so that you don’t need to repeat the same in case the process is disrupted due to any technical glitch while filling the next steps.
2. The photograph you use for the application form must be a recent passport size colour picture. You need to make sure that if you wear glasses, there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. You also need to ensure that both your ears are visible in the picture.
3. For uploading signature, your need to mark your sign with black ink pen on a white paper and scan it. You need to scan the signature area only and not the entire page so that the size of the scanned image is not more than the permissible limit of 20 kb. The signature that you upload will also appear on the admit card, and it must match with the signature on the answer sheet at the time of the written test.
4. Your eligibility for the exam and further shortlisting for MBA admission process will completely depend of the information that you enter in the application form. If any of the information is found incorrect at any stage of exam or MBA admission, your candidature might be cancelled
No. MAT application form is only available in the online mode. To apply for MAT, one needs to first register on the official website of the exam mat.aima.in The admit card is also made available in online mode only and can be downloaded from the official website.
The MAT application process for various modes of test - PBT, CBT and IBT, remains the same. One needs to carefully select the mode of test while filling in the MAT application form. The rest of the application process remains the same irrespective of the mode one chooses for the test.
While filling the MAT application form, you just need to upload your scanned photograph and signature in a prescribed size. The other documents are just needed for your accuracy of the information that you fill in the application form. You need to keep your marksheets handy while filling the marks details in the application form. However, these documents are not required to be uploaded at the time of filling information. You will need to carry all your original documents at the time of admission.
Yes. The appearing candidates are allowed to appear in the MAT exam. They, will, however need to present their final marksheet at the time of MBA admission
New Delhi, 5 August 2021 - The Maharashtra State Government has confirmed that this year…
New Delhi, 4 August 2021 - Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad has started the CAT…
Common Aptitude Test or CAT is one of the most sought-after entrance exams for MBA/PGDM…
New Delhi, 3 August 2021 - The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced…
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) prescribes the AP EAMCET syllabus. The AP…
APSCHE changed the name of AP EAMCET exam to AP EAPCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Pharmacy,…