Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA has enabled the facility of LSAT (Law School Admission Test) India slot booking and admit card generation on its official website (lsac.org) from July 6. LSAC is conducting LSAT as a Remote Proctored Test. Hence, applicants can book their desired slot to appear in LSAT, starting from July 19 to July 22.
Candidates can download the LSAT admit card using their login credentials (username and password) generated during application form submission. Candidates have to show the hard copy of the LSAT admit card along with their photo ID proof to the proctor on the examination day. The LSAT India hall ticket comprises numerous details including exam date, slot timing, important exam day guidelines and personal details of candidates. Read this article to get more information on LSAT India admit card.
LSAT India Admit Card – Key Information
- Applicants will not receive the LSAT India admit card/admission ticket via post or mail
- Candidates can only download the LSAT India admit card via the ‘LSAT Candidate Agreement’ also known as LSAT candidate portal
- The LSAT admission ticket/admit card is a 5-page document. Candidates have to show the page 1 of the same on the exam day
- Candidates must retain the page 2-5 until the admission process gets over
LSAT India Admit Card – Important Dates
The table below consists of the key dates for LSAT India admit card 2020 release and further events.
Schedule for LSAT India Admit Card
|Last date for application form submission||July 10, 2020|
|LSAT India 2020 slot booking and admit card generation||July 6 – July 17, 2020|
|LSAT India readiness verification by LSAC||By July 15, 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||July 17, 2020|
|Last date of downloading admit cards||July 22, 2020|
|LSAT India 2020 exam date||July 19 – July 22, 2020|
|LSAT India 2020 results announcement||August 2020|
LSAT India Admit Card – Prerequisites to Download
Candidates must ensure the following before downloading the admit card for LSAT India 2020
- A good internet connection
- Login credentials, including
- Completing the LSAT India readiness checks
How to Download LSAT India Admit Card 2020?
Candidates must know the process to download the LSAT India admit card beforehand to avoid any kind of hassles in the downloading process. The stepwise procedure to download the LSAT India admit card is as follows.
Step 1 – Visit the official website i.e. lsac.org
Step 2 – Click on the ‘Login as…’ button at the top right corner of the home screen
Choose ‘JD Account’ to log in for downloading the LSAT admission ticket
Step 3 – Enter your username and password on the login screen
Step 4 – Click on the ‘Sign in’ button in blue to access the LSAT India login dashboard
Step 5 – Click on the button reading ‘View LSAT Registrations & Statuses’ located under the LSAT Registration section
Step 6 – Now click on the ‘Print Ticket (PDF)’ link
Step 7 – LSAT India admission ticket appears on the screen
Step 8 – Download it and take at least 2-3 printouts of the same
Note – It is highly advisable to check all the details on the LSAT India admit card before downloading the same
LSAT India Admit Card – Details Mentioned
Candidates will come across the following details on their LSAT India admit card.
- Name of the applicant
- Application number
- Roll number
- Exam date and slot
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Reporting time
- Category under which the candidate has applied for admission
- Course applied for admission
- Name of parent(s)
LSAT India Admit Card – How to Resolve Discrepancies?
There can be instances when candidates find it difficult to print the admit card or find any error in the LSAT India admit card. In case the candidates are unable to print the admit card, they need to inform the same to the conducting authorities via any of the following methods
- Via Call – Candidates can contact the LSAC authorities by calling (+121 59681001)
- Via Email – Candidates need to send an email to LSACinfo@LSAC.org as soon as possible for assistance regarding the discrepancies
Corrections on LSAT India Admit Card
In case a candidate finds any error on the admit card, he/she needs to fill and sign a ‘Biographical Information Changes’ form. Candidates have to attach a copy of the ID card for verification purposes. Afterwards, they need to scan the documents and email the same to LSCbio@LSAC.org
Click here to access the PDF for ‘Biographical Information Changes’ form
LSAT India Admit Card – How to Recover Credentials?
It is quite possible that a candidate forgets his/her login credentials. LSAC provides a facility to recover the login credentials, i.e. username and password. Candidates have to visit the login window on lsac.org and then click on one of the following relevant links:
- Forgot User ID
- Forgot Password
Candidates who have forgotten their User ID have to enter the following details
- Email Address
After entering the email ID, candidates have to enter the verification code which they receive via an email
Candidates who have forgotten the password have to enter the following details to get the credentials via mail
- Email ID
After entering the details, candidates have to enter the verification code which they receive via an email
Items Required on LSAT Flex Exam Day
Candidates have to produce the following documents when the proctor asks for the same on the examination day:
- LSAT India Admission Ticket
- Valid government approved ID proof from any of the following
- UIDAI/Aadhaar Card (Aadhaar registration slip is NOT acceptable.)
- Election Card / Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driver’s License
- Employee ID containing photograph and signature
Candidates must note that the IDs shown on a mobile phone for identifications will not be accepted.
Admit card is a mandatory document. However, in case any of the candidates fail to produce additional identity proofs, they have to produce any of the two documents when the proctor asks for the same.
- Tenth pass certificate/mark sheet that has the candidate’s date of birth on it.
- Photo Identity (Issued by School, College or University)
- Original admit card issued by University/Board for twelfth (XII) standard examination with an affixed photograph.
Identity Cards that are not accepted on the LSAT Flex exam day:
- Photocopy of a valid ID card
- Notarised copies
- Learner’s Driving License
LSAT India – Exam Day Guidelines
As LSAT India is now a Remote Proctored Test, there are multiple additional exam day guidelines for the same. Candidates can check the LSAT India exam day guidelines below:
- Show your admission ticket and a valid photo ID proof on the exam day
- Don’t be late as latecomers will not be allowed to take the test or reschedule the same
- Don’t wear sunglasses or a cap during the exam. However, religious headgear (like turban for Sikhs) can be worn during the exam
- Keep a transparent water bottle with you. Moreover, eatables are not permitted while taking the test
- Don’t carry any kind of bluetooth watches, headphones, headsets, ear-pods or fit-bits during the examination
- Sit in a quiet area with enough lighting to record your face using the webcam
- You won’t be allowed to have any breaks during the LSAT-Flex test
- Check the system and technical guidelines below
- Windows 8 or above Operating System
- 2 GB or more RAM
- Dual-Core/i3 or above processor
- Attached or integrated working Camera
- User account should have administrator privileges to install applications
- Internet with consistent speed (as equivalent to browsing)
- Supported web browser –
- Chrome (Ver 80 or above)
- Firefox (Ver 75 or above)
- Unsupported Web Browser-
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- 15 GB or more of free disk space
- Pop-up blockers should be disabled
- Grant permission to camera and microphone
- Antivirus must be updated
- Disable all the web sharing applications from the windows task manager, such as
- Team Viewer
- MS Teams
- Webex, etc
Candidates must note that the Mac OS computers, iOS devices, and Android devices don’t support the interface of LSAT India Flex
Items Permitted at Workspace on the LSAT India Exam Day
Candidates are allowed to keep the following things with them while taking the LSAT India exam:
- Computer and webcam (if separate)
- Valid and Acceptable Photo ID
- Admit Card
- Pen or pencils
- TWO pieces of UNMARKED scratch paper (for rough work)
LSAT India Admit Card – FAQs
✔️ Where can I get the LSAT India admit card printed?
You need to log in to LSAC.org using your login credentials. Then, you need to select the ‘View LSAT Registrations & Statuses’ button. It will redirect you to a page wherein you will have to click on the Print Ticket (PDF) link.
✔️ If I get late for the LSAT Flex, can I get the proctor to wait sometime?
All test takers must report as per the reporting time indicated on the LSAT India admission ticket. Please note that no late-comers shall be allowed to take the test. Also, candidates will not be able to reschedule the test.
✔️ When will the LSAT India be administered?
The LSAT─India will be administered from July 19, 2020 to July 22, 2020 in multiple days and slots. Candidates can book their desired slots online on the official website of LSAC.
✔️ Can I request for obtaining the LSAT India admit card via an email?
No. Candidates will only be able to download the LSAT admit card using the login portal. The LSAT admit card 2020 shall not be sent via email or post.