Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology released the result of the KIITEE 2020 on the official website- kiitee.kiit.ac.in on July 29th 2020. Appearing candidates must enter their application number and date of birth to generate the result. KIITEE 2020 result also features rank obtained by the candidates along with rank. KIITEE 2020 was conducted between 24th July to 28th July 2020 in CBT mode.
Previously, KIIT extended the deadline to submit the online KIITEE application form 2020 to July 20, 2020. The application form deadline was previously scheduled for 30th June 2020. Also, the slot booking procedure for both UG and PG exams was extended to 16th of July 2020.
Students aspiring to get admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology can visit its official website i.e. kiitee.kiit.ac.in to apply for KIITEE.
During the KIITEE application form-filling process, candidates have to fill in their academic details and personal information like name, gender, date of birth, category etc. Students must note that KIIT does not charge any KIITEE application fee. Candidates can appear for KIITEE 2020 free of cost.
Read this article further to know about the KIITEE registration and application process in detail and learn about the key documents to be uploaded, application correction facility and form checking status.
Important Update: Click on this link to apply for KIITEE 2020. Last day to apply for KIITEE 2020 is July 15, 2020.
Table of Contents
- KIITEE Application Form – Key Dates
- Documents required to fill KIITEE Application Form 2020
- Image specifications for KIITEE Application Form 2020
- KIITEE Application Form – Step-by-Step Form Filling Process
- KIITEE Application Form – Key Details to Remember
- KIITEE Application Form – Uploading the Documents Separately
- KIITEE Application Form – Application Status Checking
- KIITEE Application Form – Form Correction Facility
- KIITEE Application Form – FAQs
KIITEE Application Form – Key Dates
All dates related to KIITEE application 2020 are mentioned in the table below:
|KIITEE Application Form release date||16 Nov 2019|
|KIITEE Application Form submission deadline||20th July 2020|
|Issuance of KIITEE admit card||21st July 2020|
|KIITEE 2020 exam||24 July – 28 July 2020|
Documents required to fill KIITEE Application Form 2020
Candidates must be ready with the scanned copies of all the documents that are required to be submitted while filling the KIITEE Application Form 2020. If the candidates fail to upload any of the below-mentioned documents in the online application form of KIITEE, their application will be rejected.
The mandatory documents and details required for KIITEE 2020 application process are:
- A valid email ID and an active mobile number
- One scanned copy of candidate’s recent passport size photograph (specifications mentioned below)
- One scanned copy of candidate’s signature (specifications mentioned below)
- Class 10 and 12 marksheet/certificate (specifications mentioned below)
- Graduation Marksheet (if required)
Image specifications for KIITEE Application Form 2020
While filling the KIITEE Application Form 2020, candidates have to upload all their documents including photograph, signature and marksheets, as per the specified format and size mentioned in the table below:
|Passport size photograph||JPG||50 KB|
KIITEE Application Form – Step-by-Step Form Filling Process
Candidates may fill the application form by following the steps below:
Step 1: Applicants have to click on the direct link mentioned in the beginning of this article for KIITEE Application. Then select the course/s you wish to apply for. You may select as many courses as you want.
Step 2: Click on the ‘submit’ button. The page will show an automated message asking you to recheck your filled-in course choices. If your course choices are appropriate and correct, click on the ‘confirm’ button.
Step 3: On this screen, read all the official instructions thoroughly, check your eligibility criteria and other details. Then, click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
Step 4: Fill in the details in the KIITEE Application Form 2020. These details will be classified under Personal Details, Center Options, Qualification Details, Complete Postal Address of the Candidate (in India).
Candidates are supposed to fill in the following details under each category:
|Personal Details||Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Reservation Category, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Email ID|
|Qualification Details||Select any two cities (in order of preference) in which you want to give KIITEE 2020|
|Center Options||Qualifying Exam Status, Percentage Marks in PCM in Qualifying Exam, Year of Passing, Class 10th Board Roll Number, Class 10th Board Name, Class 10th Passed Year|
|Complete Postal Address||All address details including Pin Code, STD Code and Phone Number|
- After you have carefully filled all the information, fill in the captcha.
- If all the details filled in by you are correct, click on the ‘Confirm’ button to proceed further. If you want to edit any detail, click on the ‘Edit’ button to change/update the information.
- After submitting the application details, candidates will receive their unique application number for KIITEE 2020 on their mobile number.
Step 6: Now, click on the ‘click here to upload documents’ button. Submit your passport size photo, signature and Class 10 marksheet.
Step 7: Finally, your KIITEE 2020 application form will appear on the screen. Take a print out of the form for future reference.
Note: There is no KIITEE 2020 application fee.
KIITEE Application Form – Key Details to Remember
Candidates must keep the following points in mind during the KIITEE 2020 Application Process:
- Candidates must be careful while filling in information like email ID, mobile number and postal address in the application form. KIIT University will send all the vital exam-related details to the candidates on the points of contact entered in the application form.
- Name, date of birth and father’s name in the KIITEE application form 2020 should be exactly the same as mentioned in the candidate’s Class 10th certificate
- Applicants should not leave KIITEE application form incomplete in any respect
- Cross-check all the information carefully before submitting the form online
- You should also state your test centre choice for KIITEE exam wisely
- Candidates should have a high-speed internet facility and also should avoid filling the application form on mobile
- Once the KIITEE registration process is over, candidates must retain certain documents to avoid any hassles during the later stages of the exam. These include KIITEE application form 2020, 2-3 photographs used in the application form, and KIITEE admit card.
KIITEE Application Form – Uploading the Documents Separately
Candidates who face difficulty in uploading their documents at the time of filling the application form can re-login to the official website of KIITEE to do so separately.
Candidates may follow the steps mentioned below if they’re facing such an issue:
- Visit the official website of KIITEE
- Click on Re-Login/Upload Documents link
- Enter application number, gender and date of birth
- Click on Login
- Upload the documents, as required
KIITEE Application Form – Application Status Checking
To check the status of the KIITEE application form 2020, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the exam
- Click on the Application Status tab
- Enter your application number
- Click on ‘submit’ and check your application status
KIITEE Application Number
If you, by any chance, forget your unique application number, you can retrieve it back by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the KIITEE
- Click on Find Application Number of KIITEE 2020 tab
- Enter your name, gender and date of birth
- Click on ‘proceed’ to retrieve the application number
KIITEE Application Form – Form Correction Facility
KIIT does not provide the application form correction facility on the official website of the exam. You have to write an application specifying the corrections to be made and send it along with the application form to the university officials.
Note: KIIT has not yet released any information about the application form correction facility for KIITEE 2020.
The contact details of the KIIT university officials are:
Phone numbers: 8114373315, 8114373311, 7788889911, 0674-2742103, O674-2741747
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
KIITEE Application Form – FAQs
✔️ Is KIIT form free?
Yes. KIIT University does not charge any fees for the KIITEE application form. Candidates do not have to incur any cost to appear for the KIITEE exam.
✔️ Is KIIT a good college?
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is a very well known institution. Nearly .5 lakh candidates appear for the KIITEE exam every year. The placement record of KIIT is excellent (almost 95%).
✔️ Can I get direct admission in KIIT?
Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria to fill the KIITEE application form 2020. They then have to qualify the entrance exam to secure an admission in the M.Tech, MBA and MCA courses at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. However, in case of the M.tech programme, students who qualify the GATE exam will be offered direct admission in KIIT.
✔️ Is KIIT a government or private institution?
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology or KIIT is located in Odisha and is a private deemed to be university.