New Delhi, 7 June 2021 – National Testing Agency (NTA) – the organization in charge of conducting JEE Main since 2019, has decided to provide the students the opportunity of applying/withdrawing from the pending third (April) and fourth (May) sessions of JEE Main 2021. The students who would like to either register or withdraw from the the third session of JEE Main may do so online from 6 July 2021 till 8 July 2021 (11:50 pm) by visiting the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in. Further, students who want to apply for the fourth session of JEE Main may do so from 9 July to 12 July.
Note: Candidates can withdraw from the postponed April or May session of JEE Main 2021 by following the procedure mentioned in the application form.
Table of Contents
JEE Main Session 3 and Session 4 Exams 2021 – Important Things to Note
New Exam Dates
1. The third (April) session of JEE Main 2021 will be held from 20 July 2021 to 25 July 2021.
3. The fourth session of JEE Main, which was previously supposed to be conducted in the last week of May, will now be conducted from 27 July 2021 to 2 August 2021
Applications for Paper 1 and Paper 2A/B
3. The third session of JEE Main 2021 will only be conducted for Paper 1 i.e., BE/B.Tech.
4. The candidates who wish to appear for Paper 2A (B.Arch) and/or Paper 2B (B.Planning) need to apply for the fourth (May) session.
5. If a candidate wants to apply for both Paper 1 (BE/BTech) and Paper 2A or 2B (BArch/BPlanning), then he/she has to apply for both the third and fourth session of JEE Main 2021.
6. Candidates have the provision to apply for just one session or both the pending sessions of JEE Main, and pay the exam fee accordingly.
7. Candidates who have already applied for the April or May session earlier can also modify their particulars like session, category, subject, test centre etc. during the reopened application window for the third session (20 July – 25 July) and fourth session (27 July – 2 August).
JEE MAIN NEW REGISTERATION FORM AND REGISTRATION FORM CORRECTION
JEE Main 2021 – COVID-19 Protocols To Be Followed
Union Education Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has urged all the stakeholders to follow the COVID-19 SOP guidelines while conducting the pending phases of the JEE Main exam, the details of which are provided in the released notice below –
JEE Main 2021 – Points of Contact for Student Redressal
Students are advised to visit the official websites of NTA – www.jeemain.nta.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in for the latest updates.
Students may also call on 011-40759000 or email at email@example.com for any further clarification.